Chapter 4

"J-Jiyong Hyung!" Jungkook gasped.

Jiyong looked at him but didn't say anything. He pulled Jungkook behind him and now faced the person that was chasing him.

The stranger cocked his head a bit before turning around and disappearing into the dark alley.

Jungkook cried out in pain, when he tried walking he had sprained his ankle pretty bad.

Upon hearing jungkooks cry of pain Jiyong turned his attention to him. He kneeled down and motioned for Jungkook to sit while he examined his ankle.

"Its pretty bruised , I think some ice should be just fine." Jiyong said.

"Thanks Hyung, I should really get going." Jungkook said, but when he tried to stand up, he couldn't.

Jiyong immediately scooped Jungkook up bride style.

Jungkook shrieked by the unexpected action.
"H-Hyung I can walk! I'm perfectly fine!"

"No you can't." He said sternly.

Jungkook kept quiet and nodded.
"Where do you live?"

"Not far from here, you can start by walking across the road, I'll lead you for the rest."

Jiyong nodded and started walking.

——————

Jiyong pressed the code to jungkooks house at the entrance.
He entered his home and carried him up to his bedroom.

He carefully put Jungkook on his bed.
"Thanks Hyung, you can go now." He said.

But Jiyong took off his jacket.
"Tell me where you keep your first aid kit."

Jungkook stared at him "Um...downstairs in the kitchen third cupboard on the bottom right."

Jiyong nodded and headed downstairs.

Jungkook was sweating now. He had never had another guy at home. Only Eunwoo and Yugyeom.

Jungkook took off his jacket as he started sweating more. He leaned forward to look at his ankle, and saw how it had started to turn into a purple and blue color.

Jungkook hissed when he touched it.
"Don't touch it." Startled he jumped back.

Jiyong had returned with a bowl of water, a rag, ice pack, and the first aid kit.

He walked towards Jungkook and sat down on the edge of his bed. Opening the first aid kit he took out some bandages that he would use to wrap jungkooks ankle.

Carefully he put an ice pack on it, making sure he didn't hurt him. Jungkook couldn't help but wince at the cold feeling.

Jiyong looked at him. "You can lay back, I'll just stay here until your mom gets home."

"You don't have to Hyung. Wouldn't your parents be worried about you?" He asked.

Jiyong tensed.
"No I don't have parents." He said.

Jungkook was shocked to hear that.
"S-sorry." He said , embarrassed at what he had asked him.

Jiyong nodded.

Jungkook looked at him one last time before laying back, and letting Jiyong handle his wound.

And before he knew it he fell asleep.

Jungkooks dream
"Jungkook ah!" Jungkook turned around but couldn't see the persons face. Almost as if someone had erased him from his mind.

"Come to dad!" The person yelled.

Jungkook smiled at the word 'dad''

He ran to him but stopped right when the sound of a gun went off.
The ringing pierced his ears and Jungkook shut his eyes tightly.
He opened them once again to see the person standing before him while holding onto his bloody chest.

"Jungkook ah." Was the last thing he said before kneeling and dropping.

Jungkook opened his mouth to scream.
But couldn't hear himself.

Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat. He breathed hard, felt like if something was strangling him.
He soon found hands by his side to help soothe him. When he looked up he found Jiyong trying to calm him down. He grabbed onto Jiyong and hugged him, he cried silently onto his chest.

Jiyong worriedly patted jungkooks head in order to calm him down.

While he hugged him he felt as if they were being watched , when he glanced outside the window, He saw a person standing in the rooftop, staring right at them.

Jiyong than knew. That they had found him as well.

The person ran from the rooftop onto the one next to it. Disappearing from his sight.
Once he couldn't hear any more cried he looked down and saw that Jungkook had once again fallen asleep.
He slowly put the boy down and was about to get up when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist. He looked down at Jungkook who was looking at him.

"Hyung.....can you sleep with me tonight?" He whispered.

Jiyong was startled. He didn't want to sleep with the person he was trying to protect.
Jiyong quickly shook his head and was about to leave when Jungkook stood up and grabbed him with both hands.

"Please? I'm scared." He whispered with a plea.

Jiyong sighed and looked at Jungkook hands .

He looked at him and nodded.
He lifted the covers and got in with jungkook.
Jungkook had rested his head onto his chest and closed his eyes.

"Thank you." He whispered before finally sleeping.

Jiyong wrapped his arms around him and played with his hair.

He didn't sleep. As he kept a look out the window , he waited to see if the same person would be standing there. If he was , he would leave jungkook and chase after him.

Jiyong layed there with jungkook in his arms. As he was lost in his own mind.

He had lost his father when he was a few months old. He had tried to escape, but was caught and executed that moment.
So that left him and his mother all alone.

His mother had tried to escape as well, but were caught when they were so close to freedom then they were caught and imprisoned.

His mother was the only thing keeping him going.
As he trained , and learned how to kill.
His mother was the only thing that he could think about.
He had only once met jungkooks father.
He remembered clearly what he had said to him before that was the last one he saw him.
"Protect him. He's my pride. I count on you Jiyong."

He remembered he had a promise to keep.

He heard the sound of a door opening and immediately, but silently pulled jungkook off of him.
He quietly put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket.

Hearing the sound of footsteps he quickly stepped into jungkooks closet to hide himself.

Haejin had opened the bedroom door and peeked inside.
She smiled softly when she saw jungkook sleeping peacefully. She quietly closed the door and walked to her own bedroom.

Jiyong slipped out from the closet and walked towards the window. He slowly slid it open and got out.

He held onto the skinny pipes along the building. And started to climb down. Making sure he didn't make a sound.

—————
VOTE ‼️
And follow my INSTAGRAM‼️
@ toplesshsk