Chapter 7

Let me quickly give you a preview of: My Boy
(Not really)
Preview:

Jungkook a seventeen year old school boy who meets the new kid Wu Yifan an eighteen year old guy. Jungkook has his eyes on him and tries to befriend him. But with Yifans cold attitude towards gays he rejects him. But with time he slowly starts to accept his feelings towards him.
Will he be able to accept him as well, before it's too late?

OR
I might change this story plot, to something else. Not sure yet.

Back to the book‼️
——————
"Did you find out who he is?"

"Not yet, but i have pictures of him. I'll send them to you, so you can make a face recognition in our system. He's definitely well trained."

"Remember , If you don't kill Jungkook and that other kid, you're never coming back home, do you understand Son?" Seunghyun asked.

He nodded "I understand dad." he said.

"Be careful Changkyun. Never let anyone find out your code name."
Seunghyun said and hung up.

Changkyun smashed the phone onto the floor.
He had disappointed his father.

"I will kill you Jungkook, just you wait."

---------
Jiyong held onto Jungkook's waist while they walked towards the place Jiyong had mentioned as safe.

"How far more do we have?" asked jungkook.

"A bit more, quit whining." jiyong said, clearly frustrated with jungkook's whining.

Jungkook huffed but kept his mouth shut.

They stopped in front of an abandoned building.
"Huh? You call this a safe place?" asked jungkook

Jiyong rolled his eyes and walked over to something that was covered with a cloth, when he removed it a motorcycle was in its place.

Jungkook gasped, it was the most beautiful bike he had ever seen.
"H-how? You're just a student."

Jiyong shrugged "I stole it, obviously."

Jungkook scoffed "Why steal from that person?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does"

"No it doesn't."

"Whatever meanie." jungkook said and stuck his tongue out.

Jiyong scoffed "You're real childish you know?"

Jungkook nodded.
"Only when I want to be, i can be real feisty sometimes."

"You call that back there feisty?" jiyong asked with a hint of total sarcasm.

Jungkook whipped his head towards him "We getting sarcastic now huh? Listen, I don't know you. All I know is that you saved me twice, I might have to save you someday. "

Jiyong chuckled "I don't think so."
He got on the motorcycle and let it roar. He looked back at jungkook "You coming? Or do you wanna get yourself killed?"