Chapter 13

Halo! I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but it is finally here! please don't hate me, I will do my best to update! Much Love <3

———

Jiyong had parked outside a tall building. It was the address Jungkook had received, from an anonymous number. But they knew it was Changkyun.

They both looked at each other.
"Do you have your gun?" asked Jiyong.

Jungkook nodded and pulled it out of his bookbag.
"Good, listen we're gonna walk in there together. I don't care if you dont want me to come along but I will. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded once again. And before Jiyong could open the door, his head was grabbed softly and made him look straight at Jungkook.

Jungkook held onto both sides of his face softly, and he looked into his eyes.
"I Know you think of this as a mission only. And I know why the hell I feel the way I feel honestly. Maybe because i've been stuck to you the past few days.     Or some other reason i haven't really thought of. Whatever happens today.....i want to say thank you." he said and leaned in to kiss him.

He didn't know why he kissed him. Sure he was gay, but that didnt explain the fact that he had somehow started liking jiyong.

Jiyong didn't know how to react at ythat moment. He didn't want to seem rude and push him away. So he just let himself be kissed by someone. 

Jungkook pulled back once he realized Jiyong wasn't kissing back.

He turned around and got out of the car. He felt embarrassed at what he had just done. But even if he wanted to, he couldn't turn back time. It was a simple mistake. A one sided love. Jungkook didn't know how to feel about that, but what was done was done.

JIyong didn't let that kiss affect him as he pulled out his gun. After he completed his mission, he was finally able to go home. He didn't have to stick around no more. Remember, this is a mission , not a time to find love.

Walking towards the front doors with jungkook by his side. This was suicide and jiyong knew that between him and changkyun only one was going to come out alive and make their country proud. And the other was to be dead and forgotten.

Stopping in front of the door he looked at Jungkook "Are you ready?"

Jungkook pulled in a deep breath and nodded.
Honestly speaking he wasn't ready at all. He had gotten his own mother entangled into this mess. And he was prepared to face the consequences, even if it took his own life.

Jiyong opened the door a car and pointed his gun. Ready for anything that might come at them.

Jungkook followed in behind him. His gun also ready for anything. It was quiet for the first few seconds, but then they heard the sound of scuffling coming from around the corner. There, sitting on a single chair was Hae-Jin. Her arms tied behind her, and her legs tied to the chair. Along with a rag on her mouth, preventing her from speaking. Jungkook ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry mom, I'm sorry.He repeated and pulled out a pocket knife. Once Hae-jin was free she was about to say something, but was cut off by a voice coming from the dark.

"Looks like you brought company as well i see."

All three turned to face the direction the voice was coming from.

Changkyun came out from the darkness, in a dark black suit, along with his gun by his side.

He tilted his head. Jiyong long time no see. he smirked. "I guess I owe you for bringing me this treasure I have been working on finding for so long. Kind of sad that I have to kill you though.

Jiyong stood in front of jungkook and hae-jin to cover them. He pointed his gun at Changkyun, who also pointed his.

"Not this time, Only one of us will get to walk out of that door, Alive. And i can assure you that person is not you."

Changkyun laughed. "I think not, I've trained a year more than you, I had the best general train me. So I think this will end the other way round, with both you and Jungkook dead, and Hae-jin back in North korea."

Jungkook was confused. He got in front of Jiyong. "Why North Korea? My mother is South Korean.  "

Changkyun raised an eyebrow and looked at Hae-Jin in the back who was silent. He let his head fall back and let out a laugh. "South Korean? Your mother is a pureblood North Korean. She betrayed my country by crossing the border with your father, who is a traitor. I mean, did she never tell you this?he asked.

Jungkook looked back at his mother.Who in turn looked up at him and with tears in her eyes, and said "It's true, I'm North Korean. Your father got us out. He didn't mean to leave us. We were going to be killed. "

Jungkook was shocked. All this time he had believed his father had left him and his mother. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was to protect you."

"But you could've told me! I could've been your support! "jungkook yelled with tears in his eyes.

Learning this from a complete stranger was hard to take in, he would have understood if it was his mother who told him.

Changkyun tsked. "I guess she didn't tell you everything, you should be thankful i told you, you know?"

Jungkook was about to step forward but Jiyong held him back. "Shut up!"

Changkyun smiled. "Now that's not nice. Let me get rid of you first. "And Pointed the gun at him. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, Hae-Jin had yelled out and gotten in between them.

With both hands up she let out a breath.

But that's not all. She said.

Jungkook was confused.

Jiyong was confused.

Even Changkyun was confused.

"Jungkook ah, he is your half-brother."

-------

OMG did ya'll expect that? GAHAGAHGA