Chapter 6

Vote and follow my Instagram @ toplesshsk

—————
Ji-Sub opened his eyes. Nothing had changed , he was still in the same cell for the past seventeen years.

He groaned as he tried to get up.
He had been beaten severely yesterday, all because he was protecting a woman who was about to get beaten.

Holding onto the cells bars he stood up.
Just than the sound of keys were heard.

He looked up and saw the last person he wanted to see on earth.
Kim Seunghyun.

The North Korean General smirked at him.
"Just wanted to share the best news I have ever received. I found them."

Ji-sub froze.
He glared at the general.
"If you dare lay a finger on them-"

But he was cut off by the sound of him laughing.
"What will you do? You're stuck here, betrayed your own country. No body is going to help you." Said Seunghyun.

That made Ji-sub stay quiet.
No matter what he said, he did have a friend who still respected him.

With nothing else to say Seunghyun walked out.

—————

Jungkook heard his door opening, he thought it was Jiyong so he didn't really pay attention.
When the door opened he didn't bother looking.
"What took you so long?" he asked,

But he didn't get an answer.
He turned to look and was horrified. It was the same guy that had chased him last night.

He quickly got up and stood on the other side of his bed.

"Who are you? How the hell did you get in?" he asked.

But he didn't get an answer.

He was scared. Thinking he was going to die haunted him. He didn't want to leave his mother so soon.

He opened his drawer next to him and pulled out a nail. Which was the only sharp thing in there.

"A nail?" said the guy. He himself pulled out his dagger.

Jungkook's eyes opened wide.
He looked around the room, for something he could use to protect himself.
Looking back at the guy he pretended to be unafraid, even though inside he was terrified. "Yah. Get out, this isn't your house." he said.

The guy started walking towards him, but jungkook jumped on the bed onto the other side and limped out the door.

He sighed, jungkook was just too easy.

Jungkook was tired; he barely got to the bottom of the stairs when he was thrown down them.

He groaned loudly once he had hit the bottom of the stairs. He looked up and saw the guy walking down towards him.

Jungkook turned over so he was on his stomach, he slowly and painfully started crawling towards the living room.

This is it. I, Jeon Jungkook will die today.

The stranger grabbed onto jungkook's hair and pulled him back. Jungkook tried to hit him, but kept missing. He stopped moving around once he felt something cold and sharp on his neck.

He looked into his killer's eyes.

"Pathetic, just like your father." The Guy said.

Jungkook froze.

How did he know his father?

What he had just said made jungkook's blood boil. Before he could get a chance to say something back.

The sound of a door breaking open caught their attention.
Jiyong ran in and punched the guy. Knocking him to the side.

Jiyong quickly helped Jungkook stand and held onto his side while they walked to the door. But didn't get far when Jiyong was then pushed against the wall, making Jungkook hold onto the wall himself for support.

Jungkook watched as Jiyong and the guy fought.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Jiyong snarled. He attacked with a big right overhand punch. The guy stepped out of range, but before he could bring his hands up to defend, Jiyong drove his shoulder into his chest, slamming him into the wall, where he started landing solid punches into his gut.

The guy curled his hand into a fist and aimed for Jiyongs nose, Blood spattered onto the wooden floor. He proceeded to hold him in an armlock and started choking him.

Jungkook was horrified, and wanted to help. But didnt know how to.

He looked around his living room and spotted the house phone. He limped over to it and held it up.

He pretended to punch in numbers and hollered into the phone.
"Hello? I need help ASAP there's somebody in my house!"

The guy looked at jungkook and let go of jiyong. He quickly ran to the door but not before looking back at Jungkook one last time. And disappearing into the streets.

Jungkook ran over to Jiyong only to see him already standing.
Jiyong looked at him.
"Grab some things, you're not safe here." he simply said. Not caring that his nose was broken, or that blood was falling from his mouth.

Jungkook looked after him, as he walked out the door.

"Is he crazy? My house is destroyed. I have an injured leg. Somebody is trying to kill me. What will i say to my mom?" he said out loud to no one. But nonetheless he limped upstairs and grabbed his book bag filling it with his clothes.

————
Please support this 😭
I'm going to publish another book once this one has reached twelve chapters.

My other book is a :
Jungkook X Kris Wu  book.

Title:My boy
Preview: Not yet lol 😂