Chapter 15 /FINAL

Hello guys, based on the title this is officially the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this story even if it was a little messy. LOL

Follow my Instagram ! @ toplesshsk

MUCH LOVE !

Give me new couple ideas!

UPDATE 1/31/2021
NEW STORY COMING OUT
STAY TUNED

-----------------------

SIX MONTHS LATER

Dad that's not how you say it.  said Jungkook. His father was having trouble learning the South Korean language. Sure they speak Korean but North Korea has a different saying to almost everything. The problem was the dialect, it was different from both. 

Okay, be patient with me. I've only been here for six months. Said Ji-Sub.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Tutoring his dad was difficult. Especially since they couldn't communicate well enough yet. But he was thankful his mom taught him a few words.

Jungkook looked over at Yugyeom, who was busy staring at his father. Jungkook snapped his fingers at him Yah, i know my father is hot or whatever, but please keep the gayness down. Hes fucking married Yugyeom."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

After everything had happened and Jungkook returned to school Yugyeom had basically pounced on him after not hearing from his friend for a few days. And after he went to his house only to find it broken into and a mess he basically went nuts.  He thought about doing something, but when he went to the police they just dismissed him as they thought he was crazy.

Of course, he was not.

"Yah I know. But I cant help it, you know?"

Well who wouldn't?

(I mean have ya'll seen actor So Ji-Sub? He is FINE.)

Everything had basically changed for Jungkook and his family. They had gotten a new house. The old one brought memories and they weren't about to risk being found by someone else. But they didn't have to worry. Hyun-Seok had taken the old generals' place.

There was no word on Changkyun or Jiyong.

Changkyun had basically fallen off the grid. Nobody had seen him nor heard from him. 

Jiyong though was another thing, he was like a ghost on a radar. People would see him here and there. He had made a mission for himself. He killed whoever had captured him and his mother almost over ten years ago. It was his revenge. 

And neither made any time to contact Jungkook. It was almost as if they had forgotten about him.

Jungkook really wanted to get to know his half-brother, even if he had done things that would scar him, he just wanted to have an older brother. Somebody he could call 'hyung'.

And Jiyong, he was something different. Jungkook knew that it was just a crush, and he couldn't help but think about him every night.

He decided to forget about them for a while and help his father learn more.

----

Yugyeom looked at his friend fondly. He had always admired him but ever since six months ago he was a bit different. At first he thought that the government from the North had Taken the real Jungkook and replaced him with a clone. But that wasn't it at all. it was all because of that guy on that train. After Jungkook came back this one guy named Mingyu had asked him out. But Jungkook denied. He didn't know why, Yugyeom  he would have said yes. But he understood Jungkook.