Chapter 8

Please keep supporting this 🥺‼️

I feel like this book isn't going to be a success😬

VOTE

———
"Thief!"
"Stop him!"

"I thought you told me not to worry about this!?" yelled Jungkook as he ran with his bag of food.
Jiyong ran next to him also with a bag of food.
"I know! But you should've remembered we didn't have money when you asked me what I'd do!"

They ran towards the motorcycle, with jiyong handing him the bag of food and turning around to start the engine.

Jungkook turned around "Jiyong! Hurry up!"

Jiyong accelerated and got them out of there.
"Wow! That was fun! I feel bad, but that was great!" jungkook yelled while laughing.

Jiyong felt warm at that phrase but pushed it away.
"No time to celebrate its already nine pm. We have to find a hotel or something."

"Oh really how are we going to get a hotel when we don't have money?" jungkook asked.

"Good point, we can't steal a room. Lets just find an empty place to spend the night." jiyong said back.

And so he did find them an empty place to stay at, most likely abandoned.

Jungkook held onto his bag of food and looked up at the building.
"You know what? Go in first, I don't want to die that quick." he said.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. Jungkook was the toughest mission he had ever been given.
He was starting to wish he had stayed in North Korea, but he couldn't because he had a huge debt to pay.
"Fine, just so you know, you're a huge pain in the ass."

"Glad i am."

Jiyong shook his head and walked towards the door.
He looked around before kicking it open.
Jungkook looked at him with a shocked look.
"Who really are you? Ironman?"

Jiyong smirked "None of your business." he said and walked inside.

Jungkook scoffed but followed him inside either way.

----

Jiyong had started a fire, since it really was an abandoned place.
Jungkook was freezing and his sweaters were not helping him at all. He looked over at jiyong only to see him just fine.

God damn i could just cuddle up next to him. Jungkook thought.

Jiyong looked at jungkook from the corner of his eye. And felt bad the boy was shivering. But he really couldn't do anything about it. He could, but chose not to. He wanted jungkook to learn how to shut his mouth, whether it be a good or bad thing.

He felt his pocket buzz and pulled out his undetectable device.

KIM CHANGKYUN

Were the words that popped up.
Jiyong hadn't heard of that name before.

KIM SEUNGHYUN SON

Jiyong froze.
The guy chasing Jungkook was the top general's son.
Jiyong knew seunghyun wanted Jungkook dead. But he didnt know he had a son.
Jiyong looked over at Jungkook worriedly, watched as he stuffed his mouth. Since that was the only way he forgot he was cold.
Jiyong rolled his eyes. And put his device away.

Things were about to get real messy. Now that he knew that changkyun was the guy's name.

Jiyong looked over once again at jungkook because it grew quiet. The boy was slumped over with his sweater all over him like a blanket. Shivering, and his teeth chattering. The sound alone made jiyong grow annoyed. He didn't know how to help. He walked over to him and sat down next to him. He looked at him and gave up.
He took off his own jacket and put it around jungkook.

Hoping it would make his chattering stop, but when that didn't help, jiyong couldn't help but grow more annoyed.

"What the hell?" he whispered to himself.

He tried to shake jungkook awake but the boy wouldn't budge. He slapped jiyongs hands away. And muttered a 'go away'.

"Aish this kid." he whispered.
And was about to walk away when hands held onto him and pulled him down. He caught his balance and saw that jungkook had wrapped his arms around him.
Jungkook smiled in his sleep as he had found warmth.

Jiyong stood still. He debated on whether he should get jungkook's arms off him.
But decided to go along with it. He layed back down and put an arm around Jungkook, holding him close.

His warmth felt nice.
He hadn't felt this warm since his mother passed.
Really, she was the only one who could talk sense into him.

Jiyong slowly closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

------
"Where the hell are they?" Changkyun Hissed.

He walked along the streets.
"Can you believe those two teens stole from that poor man?"
Said a local.

Changkyun stopped and pretended to be interested in something while eavesdropping.

"I know right, somebody did not educate their kids the right way." said the other lady.

Changkyun walked up to them and put a sweet smile.
"Excuse me, but do you know which way those two teens went?" he asked.

Both women looked at him, and smiled back.
"Yes they went that way, like two hours ago. Do you know them?"

Changkyun shook his head "I just hate it when they take advantage of others, excuse me." he said.

And walked towards his car. He got in and started the engine. He reached into the backseat and brought out a small suitcase.
Inside the suitcase was his gun. He took it out and started putting the silencer on it. He reached back in the suitcase and pulled out his ammo.

He held up his gun, and looked at it. Twirling it. That was the first gun he had used to kill somebody. Over the years of training his father always had a mission for him. He had learned his mistakes through those missions, some were worse than others.

He put his gun in the console and pulled out the street he was parked in.

But before he could go any further, he felt his pocket buzz.

KWON JIYONG

Kwon jiyong?

KILL HIM

Changkyun smirked.
"I was going to do it either way father," he said to himself.

And headed the way the women had told him.

————
Don't forget to vote‼️
And share with your friends ❤️