Chapter 12

‼️VOTE‼️

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Hyun-seok walked towards Ji-sub's cell.
"General?" he whispered.

Ji-sub looked over and walked towards him.
"It's time you get out of here, once and for all."

"What are you talking about soldier?"

Hyun-seok looked down at his hands.
"My family is gone sir. And I want revenge. He's not going to get away with this." he said.

"My condolences."

"Seunghyun has sent his best spy after Jungkook sir."

"Who?"

"Park Seo-Joon, and his son."

"Changkyun?"

"Yes sir."

"I don't think he sent his son only to kill jungkook, he is planning on killing his own son as well. Kim seung hyun has already gone across the border, to meet with Park Seo-Joon. He wants to kill jungkook himself."

"We can't let that happen...what's your plan, soldier?"

"Of course we get you out of here."

Hyun-seok said, while pulling out a pair of keys.

------
Hae-Jin glared at Changkyun. The rag in her mouth hurt like hell. And she knew that if she didn't get it off soon, itd leave one hell of a scar.

Changkyun stood in front of her, pacing. He hoped jungkook would keep his promise and come back. Not home. But to another secret place.

He looked back at Hae-Jin only to see her staring at him. He chuckled.
"What's going on with  you and the general back at home?" he asked, kneeling down in front of her.

She couldn't answer, due to the rag in her mouth, preventing her from yelling out.
"You know, when i take you back to North Korea, you will become my new stepmother. Funny isn't it? I just have to take care of that boy of yours, and then your husband next. You should get to know me, since you'll be my new mother after all." he said and sat down a bit far away from her, with his gun in his hand.

"My name is Kim Changkyun, my father's name is Kim Seunghyun, i was born in North Korea, after my mother left me and my father, for another man. Selfish of her, I've hated her since then. You better hope you don't do the same, because i'll find you. I always find people. It doesn't matter where you are....i will find you."

He sat in silence before speaking again.
"I'm twenty years old, I've been training since i was seven. It's funny. I grew up with blood around me, and violence. I was only two years old when my mother left. I had my first kill when I was twelve. What's with you and my father? He doesn't stop talking about you? How he wants you back......it's almost as if you've known him for a long time? " he walked up to stand in front of her face.

"Just know that I'd kill anyone who disobeys my father." he said.
And walked away, leaving her alone with a little bit of light.

--------
Jungkook opened his eyes. It was dark out, and there were no lights on.
This was his chance, he could either take it or leave it.
He slowly and silently sat up. Swinging his legs to the side, he got up and grabbed his backpack.

Pretending to sleep with his shoes on, was the worst. It was so uncomfortable. But he would do anything for his mother.

He tiptoed silently to the door. But he stopped right when his hand touched the doorknob.

He could see a shadow standing at the corner of the room. He gulped silently.
Jiyong had found out.

Jungkook looked at the figure, he coughed silently.
"Jiyong hyung? Sorry uh...it's really not what you think." he said. And clasped his hands together.

But jiyong did not respond. Jungkook was confused until he saw the figure walking silently with no noise at all towards him.
All of a sudden the person attacked him.

Jungkook yelled out loud. And used his taekwondo moves to protect himself.
He kicked the person in the stomach but he didn't see him wince.

"Oh holy bacon." he said to himself.

That's when the door swung open and Jiyong and mInho stood at the doorway. Jiyong quickly grabbed jungkook by the arm and pulled him out of the room.

"Get him out of here! Use my car!" yelled minho as he threw his keys at them.

Jiyong hesitated. "General!..."

"That was an order!" yelled minho, as he began to fight the person.

Jiyong grabbed jungkook and pulled him outside towards the car.
He opened the door for him and pushed him inside.

He ran over to the other side, and got in.

Just as he started the engine he saw the figure standing before them. With a bloody hand.

He looked at the man, and realized it was Park Seo-Joon, one of North Korea's deadliest spies.
The blood on his hands meant that Choi-Minho, was dead.

"Hyung hurry up!" screeched jungkook.

Jiyong quickly accelerated backwards and got out of the street.

Park seo-joon quickly ran at them, but couldn't keep up with their speed. He ran towards his car and got in.

He started his engine and went after them as well.

"Good job soldier." said Seunghyun as he held onto the seat.

Kim Seunghyun was finally here.

----------
Jungkook looked at the side mirror. And saw that they were being followed.
He looked over at jiyong, "I know they're after me. I'm the cause of minho's death. i m sorry, but i need to get back to my mom,"

Jiyong held tightly onto the steering wheel. He shook his head.
Jungkook grabbed his hand "Please Hyung, i have to. He has her." he said.

Trying hard not to let his tears fall.

Jiyong breathed out. He couldn't just let jungkook go.
He shook his head. "No, you could get killed jungkook, do you know how bad that would damage my reputation?"

"All you care about is your damn mission, you don't care about me! I want you to care for me as a person. Not a suicide mission, where you hurt yourself. I don't care about my life, I just want my mother to be safe."

Jiyong stayed silent. Jungkook was right, so right. All he cared about was his reputation back in south korea.
He nodded. "You're right." he said.

"I'll take you back to Seoul, after i manage to get us away from Park Seo-Joon."

--------
His phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Father it's me Changkyun, I have got her. Jungkook is coming to me. I'll kill him father, don't worry."
"Changkyun ah, good job. I'll make sure to give you the best present I've got."
"Yes sir, thank you."

He hung up.
"Seo-Joon, you already know what to do with all of them. Except Hae-Jin."

Seo-Joon nodded.

Hell was about to break loose.

——
Sorry it's been kinda slow😬
VOTE