Chapter 9

I don't know why, but I feel like this book isn't going to be a success.

——-
Jiyong hadn't gotten three hours of sleep when he thought he heard noises.
He quickly but quietly got up. He covered Jungkook with his jacket. The fire had gone out. He looked around and cautiously walked towards the window, he peeked out. But didnt see no one.he didn't feel safe there anymore. Changkyun must've found out where they were.

He slowly walked over to jungkook and put his hand over his mouth to keep him from yelling out.
Jungkook woke up after he felt his mouth being covered,he panicked,, but when he saw it was jiyong he calmed down.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.
Jiyong held a finger up to his lips.
"Pack up, we have to go, now." he whispered.

Jungkook nodded and slowly got up. He didn't even want to question Jiyong right now, he was too tired. Picking up his backpack and shoving his clothes in there as quick and as quiet as he could. Jiyong stood next to him and pulled out a dagger, he handed it to jungkook, who took it with a surprised look on his face.
This was starting to get serious. Jungkook pocketed the dagger. But before he did he carefully examined it.
GDRAGON, PYONGYANG
Was printed on it.

Pyongyang? Isn't that the capital of North Korea? Jungkook thought.

He looked at Jiyong.
It couldn't be could it?

Jungkook slid the dagger into his pocket.
He'd wait until Jiyong told him. For now.

Jungkook walked over to where jiyong was standing. It was still dark out, but it was probably two in the morning.
"Is there anyone out there?" he asked.

"I haven't seen any movement, but i feel like we're being watched." he said.

Jungkook nodded and looked out the window.
He could see something red flashing on their motorcycle.

He nudged jiyong "wait, are motorcycles supposed to be flashing? Or do we need gas? I don't remember." he asked.

That's when jiyong realized "MOVE!" he yelled.

He pushed jungkook down on the floor and got on him.
At that moment a bomb had exploded.

Shards of glass went flying everywhere.
Jiyong quickly got up and helped jungkook up as well.
He grabbed his hand and headed for the back window. He broke it with his elbow and moved the glass away.

He got up first and landed on the other side. He stuck his arms out for jungkook.
Jungkook hesitated since he was carrying much more weight, but went along when he heard the sound of a gunshot.

Scared out of his mind he lunged into jiyongs arms and held tightly onto him.

Before Jiyong could assure him he would protect him, a bullet went through his shoulder. Jiyong fell down, but jungkook helped him up.

Helping him he walked him into the woods again, jungkook held tightly onto him as he sped walked.
He kept looking back to see if they were being chased. His adrenaline was rushing, he had never been in a situation like this. When he felt they were far enough he helped jiyong lay back on a tree. Jungkook got up and looked around again to make sure they were safe.

He went back to jiyong and sat down in front of him. He helped him take his jacket off. Blood had seeped through his shirt. Jungkook took out his dagger and cut his own shirt.
He held it up as a rag and bandaged it around jiyongs wound. His hands trembled.

Jiyong looked at Jungkook ''Hey, I'm okay. I've had worse."

Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

Jiyong sat back and sighed. He again looked at Jungkook, who was looking around. Before he could say something, the sound of twigs snapping caught their attention. Jungkook got up and looked at the direction of the noise.
He turned around and kneeled down "We have to go, I'm scared." he said.

Jiyong nodded and slowly got up with the help of jungkook. Together they walked away from where they previously were.

Just then, Jiyong felt drowsy. He then realized the bullet in him, had a drug.
He grabbed jungkook's arm and pulled him onto the ground, they sat down in the bushes away from sight.

Jungkook looked at Jiyong who took off the bandage, he looked at jungkook.
"The bullet has a drug, I'm falling asleep. It's Temazepam. I need to get the bullet out of me before I fall asleep. If i do..." he looked into jungkook's eyes "Get it out for me"

Jungkook didn't know what to say so he nodded. It was too dark for jiyong to see. He pulled out his dagger, and stuck it inside his shoulder.

He moved the dagger around, until he could find the bullet. He felt himself get even more tired, he dropped the dagger.

He looked at jungkook through his closing eyes.
"Inside my pocket, there's an address. We can only trust him. Get me there. If you can't, wait until i wake up...." it was the last thing he said before his head drooped to the side.

Jungkook sat down next to him and laid him down on his lap.

He was going to say something to himself, when he heard footsteps. He put a hand on his mouth to keep him from breathing out loud.

Looking through the small holes of the bush they were hiding behind, somebody stopped right in front of them. With a flashlight, they looked around.

Until he pointed his flashlight right at them.

——
Please Vote‼️