Chapter 2

It was already 6PM in Busan.
Jungkook was walking home while holding into his bruised cheek.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Fuck what am I going to tell me mother? I got hit by these girls I tried hitting on? Nah she knows in gay as fuck. How about, I was playing basketball with my dud-" he was cut off by an angry tone.

"Jeon Jungkook. "

Jungkook looked up and saw his mother glaring at him from the steps towards his house.
"If you don't tell me the truth I will whip you with the fucking cable.  Now what happened?" she asked in an angry tone.

Jungkooks mind thought of a lot of excuses but they weren't useful.
"Uh.. You see... There were these group of guys right?.. And uh they wanted a blowjob from me but I said no so they beat me up. " he said hoping that would be enough to convince her.

His mother glared at him.
"Listen, if you dare come back with bruises again I will make sure to whip you with the fucking cable,  now get in and wash up because dinner was ready 15 minutes ago. Move it!"

Jungkook nodded hurriedly and ran inside.

-----
"Your code name is Gdragon. Remember it. "

Gdragon nodded.

"What am I sending you to South Korea for?"
He asked.

The other replied "Protect General So Ji-Subs son. From a spy sent to kill him."

He nodded.
"What's the boy name?"

The other stayed quiet "Last we heard his name is Jungkook, different last name. His mother changed her last name."

"Wrong." He said. "His name is Jeon Jungkook."

"You will protect him, with your life. You hear?"

He nodded.

"Get ready, you will arrive by a raft with a few other Escapees. You will blend in and what's rule number one?" He asked.

"Never tell anyone my code name."

"Good , the raft parts in 10 minutes, you sure you can make it on time?"

He smirked "You trained  me for this. I'll be there in 4."

He nodded. "No One must know we sent you there."

With that he walked away but not before looking over his shoulder one last time and saying "Good luck Jiyong."
——————

Jiyong held onto the raft, other escapees along with him were shivering. It was freezing.

Jiyong didn't shiver, he was used to the cold.
Locked since he was two in a cell with his mother.
Who he tried to protect with his little body by eight.
Just as Hyun-Seok promised he helped her.

She had gotten better but had passed away due to being sick for too long two years ago.

Jiyong breathed in the cold air.
He took a photo out of his jacket.
And looked at it.
There was a young teenager, seventeen , brown and blonde hair. With a look of mischief read on his face.
This jeon Jungkook, was the reason his mother lived a few more years before passing. She was fifty-seven.

Jiyong looked out into the dark sea.
"I will protect him."

——————
Jungkook and his mother had sat down to eat.
"How was your day mom?" He asked.