Chapter 10

VOTE‼️

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Jungkook held tightly onto jiyong with one arm, and held onto the dagger with the other.
He glared at whoever was standing in front of him.

But the person never spotted them, instead they walked away.

Jungkook breathed out. That was a close one.
He looked at jiyongs shoulder, and stuck the blade in. it was now or never.
It was harder than he thought, but he managed to get the bullet out.

Picking up the bloodied rag he had already used, he wrapped it around jiyongs arm.

He looked around and decided to wait before he got up. But first he reached into jiyongs pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.
On it was an address that was in incheon. Jungkook didn't know how he would get there, with an injured and sleeping jiyong.
But he made himself promise that he would help him, since he had helped him a lot already.

About twenty minutes had passed, and jungkook got up. His leg itched because he had injured himself before. But he didnt care right now. All he cared about was to get Jiyong to whoever would help him.

Jungkook put on his backpack and tightened it around his waist. He bent down to help Jiyong up, it was still dark out, But Jiyong was bleeding out.

Jungkook held onto jiyongs waist, and pulled his arm over his shoulder.
Alone and worn out, he struggled to get out of the woods and onto the road, before it was too late.

"Stay with me Jiyong, i'll take care of you."

---------
"Sir, I lost them. But I managed to put a bullet into one of them."

Seunghyun laughed "My pathetic son couldn't do that, but you could. Keep up the work and kill them.....And Seo-Joon do not hesitate to put a bullet in my son's head. "

"Don't worry sir."

-----------

Jiyong struggled to open his eyes, he looked around in the unfamiliar room.
He sat up, and looked to see that his wound was bandaged up.

Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Right when Jiyong was about to get up the door opened.

He looked up to see a familiar man.
He quickly stood up and saluted.
"General! Kwon Jiyong at your service."

Right when he said that Jungkook came in.
Jungkook just stared at him and looked away.

"Gdragon! How nice to see you! How have you been?" asked the general.

Jiyong smiled and moved forward to shake his hand.
"General Minho! It's nice to see you again sir."

"Please sit down, you shouldnt be moving yet."

Choi Minho was a north korean defector. He had fled with his wife and son. But they had died during the escape. And so Minho got a job as a doctor. He would help those he knew as spies. And also was very good friends with So Ji-Sub and Hyun Seok.

Both Minho and Jiyong looked at Jungkook who was looking out the small window.
"You know....i'm trying so hard to get all this is my head, and try and understand....but somehow something isn't...how should i say it...right?"
Jungkook turned around slowly, and glared at Jiyong.
"You're a spy?"

Jiyong looked at Minho "I thought he knew." he said.

Jiyong nodded and looked back at Jungkook "I was going to tell you, but after everything was over."

Jungkook crossed his arms "I had already found out, your dagger you gave me. Who sent you?"

Jiyong kept quiet, he didn't know if he should say it. After a minute of consideration he gave up. "Your father did."

Jungkook looked away, his father was still around.
"Why send you then? Why couldn't he come here himself? I wanted to meet him. So bad. " said jungkook while holding in his tears.

"Does he not want to meet me? My mother?" at the mention of his mother. Jungkook realized. He had left her all alone.
"No! My mom! I have to get back to Seoul!" he yelled out.

Minho quickly ran and grabbed him before he could walk out.
"Not now! There's someone chasing you. And without you around he won't go anywhere near your mother." he said.

"How are you so sure?" jungkook said while struggling in his arms'
"Because that happened to me." minho said.

Jungkook quickly quieted down. And made minho let go of him.
If he wasn't around his mother she would be safe.

He looked at minho.
"Im hungry."

Minho starred in surprise "S-Sure i'll prepare something." he said, and walked out of the room.

Jungkook and Jiyong were left alone.
"So my father is North Korean?"
Jiyong looked at him and nodded slowly.
"Does that make me north korean as well?"

How odd. Did that make him North Korean as well.
"You have North korean blood, but legally your South korean." jiyong said, after thinking for a while.

Jungkook nodded, he went and sat down next to Jiyong.
He tried hard not to look at him. He didn't have a shirt on, and his abs were sticking out. That made Jungkook feel hot and he didnt know what to do.

"How are you feeling?" he asked after a moment of silence.

Jiyong looked at his bandaged shoulder.
"I feel better now. By the way, thanks for getting me here. It must've been hard." he said.

Jungkook laughed nervously. "Don't mention it."

Last Night:
"ARGH!"

Jungkook looked at the sleeping Jiyong who was on the floor.
"Goddammit why are you so heavy!"he yelled.
Jiyong couldn't hear him, so jungkook cursed the heck out of him.

"You're so lucky it's not summer right now, I would have been getting eaten alive by mosquitos!" he said, and grabbed onto his legs and pulled.

At this point he didn't care if jiyong got hurt even more. All he wanted was a nice cold drink, and he couldn't get that because of jiyong.

While pulling onto his legs jungkook decided to reach out and grab his arms, but lost his balance and fell on top of jiyong.
Jungkook looked up and saw that his face was so close to jiyongs.
Jiyongs had a sharp jawline. His lips were almost perfect.
Jungkook put his ear on Jiyongs heartbeat and listened.
His heart beat with a rhythm, and that made jungkook's beat hard as well.

He looked at Jiyongs face, he didn't know why, but he wanted to kiss him.
And so he did, he leaned in and placed his lips on his. After a good ten seconds jungkook stopped. He quickly got up and dusted himself.
He grabbed his head and shook himself.
"What are you thinking? He's probably straight."

He grabbed onto his legs and continued pulling

Present :
Next chapter 😂

———