What's Going On?

Welcome back!!! Hope you enjoyed that first chapter because here's another. And because I didn't have time to make an image for this chapter, enjoy this little remix of the theme song I found. (If it uploads just fine and doesn't crash on me that is) Oh, and I'll be adding easter eggs from the original Ducktales from the 1980s. That includes dialogue and items so keep an eye out. If you see one please tell me because I like to see how many if you know about the original series.

So right now, this chapter is just setting up some events that are about to happen. So it may seem boring but it's still important.

"No..... Not them...." Lena tossed and turned in her bed. She clenched into her blankets as if they were the only things she owned at that moment. Tears were running through her closed eyes and cheeks. She mumbled in fear and talked as if she were talking to someone, "Webby.... Violet.... No no NO!!!!"

Lena shot out of her bed screaming and fell off. She scrambled back into her feet and flopped onto her bed. Her face consumed with terror and her eyes showing nothing but fear and tears. That same nightmare. Those same green eyes, that creepy smile, the drawings. She has been having the same dream for months now. It first started as just a simple nightmare but then it returned seven nights later. Then again, then again, and again. She would have the same nightmare on the seventh night and she didn't know why.

"I need some water," Lena hopped off her bed and crept past the room, careful to not wake up Webby. She tiptoed to the door and quietly left. Across the halls, Lena couldn't shake off that dream. What does it mean and why does she have that exact dream on every seventh night? She was just about to step a foot down the stairs until she heard Uncle Scrooge talking.

"Are you sure I can trust you two with me kids? I don't want to come home and see them gone."

Lena pressed her back against the wall and looked over the staircase to see their Uncle Scrooge at the main door with everyone. Donald, Della and even Beakly were going outside and Scrooge was waiting at the door talking to two birds.

"You can count on us Mr Mcduck," Fenton assured him. He wrapped his arm around Gandra to indicate they were both a team, "We'll make sure the kids are safe and sound when you come back."

"I know this is a lot to ask for. Not to mention very last minute..... Maybe we should stay, just in case ..."

"Donald, he called all of us," Della interrupted her brother, but even she must admit, she was just scared as everyone else, "It must be important if we all need to go."

"It'll only be for a couple hours," Scrooge assured his nephew, "Besides, the kids are properly trained to escape and confront any dangerous situation."

"Oh.... All right. But make sure the kids are safe. And Huey sometimes sleeps walks so be sure to put him back in bed, and be careful around Dewey, he likes to fight in his sleep, and Louie ..."

"Come on Donald," Della pulled onto her brothers arm and left the mansion, "The sooner we get there, the sooner we get back to the mansion and kids."

"Lena?" The girl heard some of her friends voices behind her. She quickly turned around and shushed them.

"What's goin...." Lena shushed Huey again before pointing down stairs.

"I left some food in the fridge for the two of you and some extra food just in case the kids want a midnight snack," Beakly told them before leaving.

"We'll be back before 2 am. I promise," Scrooge informed them before leaving and closing the door. The 5 kids looked at one another in some confusion and concern. Curious, they swiftly and quietly went down the stairs and followed Gandra and Fenton to the kitchen. The kids leaned on the door and cracked it open just enough for them to see. The two took out some food from the fridge and began to serve themselves.