Dance Part 1

Huh, the next chapter is here so soon? Well I do stay up till 2 am working on this. I think I may have fallen in love with my own story, that even I want to see what happens next. And did anyone see the premiere! Violet has officially become my new favorite! Sorry Huey, still love you.

And since this chapter is pretty climactic, it's extremely long. It was over 15,000 words. Yikes! So I cut it in two parts. Expect part 2 either tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Just need to edit it.

Sun was setting and the teens had made it back to the mansion just in time. In the distance, a limo could be seen.

"She's here!" Lena chimed. She dragged Violet down the stairs and waited for her best friend to come. Louie did the same and Dewey was about to. Except Huey got his attention first. The red triplet hadn't torn his eye's from his phone the entire ride home.

"Huey? Webbys almost here," Dewey tugged on Hueys arm. 

"Uh huh, just a second," Huey didn't have any kind of reaction to his brother. His fingers were tapping away on the keyboards of his cell phone. Dewey looked over his phone and frowned when he saw he was texting Lizzette.

"Will you stop texting her for a while," Dewey grabbed Hueys phone and put it in his pocket.

"Wait, she might call me later," Huey pleaded and reached out for his phone.

"Call? Who makes phone calls for casual conversation nowadays?" Dewey pushed his brother back before saying, "You'll get your phone back after we welcome Webby back."

"Webby is coming?!" In a blink of an eye, Huey dashed down the stairs and to the driveway. Dewey just rolled his eyes at Huey's lack of attention. It wasn't like him to be so absent minded.

The limo parked right in front of a group of excited teens. Della, and Donald were the first ones to come out.

"Hey boys," Della hugged her sons, "Sorry for being absent all day."

"Is Webby ok?" Dewey was the first to ask.

"She's fine but she may have some issues right now," Donald nervously said.

"Issues like what?" Lenas heart sank at the sound of this.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE HERE!!!" The atmosphere was broken into by a squealing voice. An all too familiar pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around the triplets.

"Whoa Webby, can't breath," Louie choked out but Webby was not letting go anytime soon.

"I can't believe it! I thought it was all a dream!" Webby hugged them even tighter before releasing them.

"Relax Webby, it's only been one day since you saw us," Dewey laughed.

"One day? It's been five years since I last saw you three!" Webby threw herself onto Dewey and hugged him with all her might.

"Five years?" The group of teens repeated in confusion.

"She appears to have lost 2 years worth of her memories," Beakly explained with a little worry in her voice, "She can't remember anything past the age 15."

"Not true, I still remember part of my birthday party yesterday," Webby explained.

"Parts," Beakly repeated. 

The boys laughed when they saw Dewey struggling to breath in Webbys grasp, while also holding onto their hearts. Webby had trails of tears running down her cheeks like a waterfall. Her breathing became unsteady as she tried to speak.