Pary Disasters

I'm back, and just how obsessed am I with these little ducks? (Looks at my shelf where a small collection of Donald Duck stuff is at)

well….. I have a comic book from the 1940s, one from the 60s, one from the 70s and one from the 80s. Along with some figurine collections from the Disney store and old Donald figurines. And a limited time, 40th anniversary, Legacy Collection, Tres Caballitos pin from the Disney store as well. Accompanied by fan art,

Drawn by my baby sister. A homemade Gizmo shirt, homemade Phantom Blot costume and glowing stars decorating our ceiling like Webbys room…… so not that obsessed right?

Three hours until the party started, and everyone was getting ready. The three boys went into their childhood room. It was just how they left it. A bunk bed with three mattresses. Louie's bed was nearly made, Deweys bed was still a mess and Hueys bed still had the little fort he made. Beakly gave them some suites they would wear to Webbys party and asked them to make their way to the party at 4 pm.

On his bed, Dewey was laying down, staring straight up. His eyes were wider than dinner plates and his beak was shut tight.

"Boyfriend? Is there any news more shocking than that?" Dewey thought out loud.

"We did miss out on 7 years of her life," Huey fixed his bowtie and straightened his suit.

"I guess," Dewey sat up and hopped off his bed, "It's just so sudden. I never thought she would get a boyfriend while we were away."

"Makes sense, Webby is a catch," Louie added as he placed the suite over Dewey. Huey pulled out a comb and brushed out his little brother's hair.

"Boys, are you ready," Donald knocked on their door.

"Almost Uncle Donald," Huey answered. He pulled Dewey's hair back causing him to wince in pain, "Just let me comb out this mop on his head."

"Meet us at the top of the stairs, when you're done," Donald reminded them. Once everyone was set and ready, they headed out and met at the stairs in foyer.