Blood Stone

Day I don't know in quarantine. My skin went from tan to looking like a starbucks mocha frap in it's palest form. My dark hair has more light brown highlights and my eyes are getting lighter. For a split second I thought I needed sun to tan my hair and eye's. XD. This quarantine is driving me insane and you can see it. Nah, turns out I have European inheritance from my moms side, that's why my hair and eyes are turning lighter.

Sorry for being late, my internet was down and my computer wasn't working.

On Inthaquak, many gods and goddesses were talking and catching up. Kids were running around, pets were playing, and more relatives were coming.

"Amias!" A balck and white duck noticed a man and his wife come on the island.

"Hades, glad to see you here," Amias shook his hand. Behind him was his wife and 10 year old daughter. Hades looked down at the girl who was shyly hiding behind her mother.

"Is this little Lizzette?" Hades kneeled down to look at her closer. Lizzette gave a blush and tugged on her mother's dress.

"It's alright sweetheart," Her mother pushed her to the god, "You remember your uncle Hades right?"

Lizzette gave a small nod, her body tensed up and hands fidgeting behind her back.

"Say, I saw your favorite cousin not too far from here. I do believe he went to the beach to talk with his other cousins."

Lizzettes eyes lit up like stars, her beak finally let a smile form. She gave the god a light handshake before running off to the beach.

"Glad to see she hasn't changed since the last reunion," Hades smiled.

"Same shy Lizzette," Amias commented. There was a small moment of silence between Amias and Hades.

"I'm…. going to go with Hades for a quick while. Why don't you enjoy yourself at the party," Amias told his wife. She happily nodded and walked away, leaving Hades and Amias alone.

"What was it that you needed me to know?" Amias asked the god once his wife was gone.

At the beach, Lizzette ran over to her favorite cousin. The 10 year old Abigor was entertained by all the girls and boys in the ocean, they were around his age. They were splashing, dancing and singing out any melody they wanted.

"You love watching them huh?" Lizzette slowly walked up to her cousin and gave him a hug from behind. Abigor gave out a light laugh and held into her arms around him.

"They're the descendents of sirens and Poseidon? They are always a sight to watch." Abigor said. Lizzette happily took a seat next to him and watched them swim around. They looked so majestic and beautiful. There was no doubt that people who look like them were related to gods and goddesses. So pretty, so elegant.

"Ew, who let a couple of rats near the ocean?" The two heard a female voice behind them. They turned to see a brown duck with black hair and hazel eyes. Her outfit was aquatic colors and made for swimming. She was no older than 9.

"Excuse me?" Abigor stood up and was ready for an argument but Lizzette grabbed his arm to calm him down.

"You two don't belong near my territory." The girl said to them, "Uncle Poseidon owns these waters and this is where my home is. I don't want you two near it."