Dance Part 2

I'm back! And here we go. Also dang, 100 comments huh? Thanks!

"Launchpad! Take us back home! And hurry!!!"

"Aye aye Mr Mc D!" The pilot stepped on the gas, knocking down trash cans and lamp posts on his way out of the parking lot.

"Alive Launchpad! Alive!!!" Scrooge was never nervous about his shuffers driving but right now was a serious situation. He couldn't afford  or being late today, "Once we get there, we're taking the plane to that dance."

"Just wait till I get my hands on that little pest," Beakley mumbled to herself in pure anger. Everyone took a step back from her, afraid she was gonna blow up any moment. A twitch in her eye usually meant she was annoyed. Two twitches a minute meant she was mad, 3 per minute meant she was angry, 4? Well, you might as well pack your bags and leave the house for the week. But right now, she had around 6 twitches already. Abigor better pray that the ex secret agent doesn't get her rock like hands on his throat," I'm gonna strangle him like there's no tomorrow!!!"

"Not if ah get to him first! A'm gonna rip that lad from limb to limb and throw him off th' top of mah house!!! Where he'll never be allowed to show his blasted devil face ever again!!!! Not as long as ah live!!!"

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that someone put that same potion in Hueys drink?" Della was just as enraged. She grabbed onto her seat trying not to get thrown to the floor by all the sharp turns, "Did Abigor put that in his drink too?"

"I was always suspicious of that lad. But I never thought he would do anything this bad. He must be after something. Or worse he might go after Dewey. And I need to get there to stop him! Who knows what he might do to get to what he wants."

"The kids!!!" Della gasped at the realization that the kids are all by themselves in another city," Oh no, are they gonna be alright?"

"Relax Miss D, There's 6 of them and one of him. What kind of harm can Abigor do to them," Launchpad assured her.

At the dance

A really strong gust of wind began to circle around the ballroom, tossing and turning everyone inside. It was pitch black. The only source of light came from the screaming teens phones. Flashlights pointed everywhere, trying to find any way to get out.

"Everyone get down on the ground!" GizmoDuck told everyone as loud as he could. His voice was nearly drowned in the sound of the wind and items being tossed around.

Webby was by herself, her back being pushed against the wall by the wind. She looked to her left, to her right, every direction in an attempt to find her friends. When she looked forward, a glass punch bowl was headed straight at her. Webby covered her face with her arms, ready for the collusion. A flash of white and red past by her, catching the bowl before it could even hit her.

"Fenton?" Webby couldn't tell in the dark. The only recognizable trait she could see was his glowing G on his chest. GizmoDuck leaned down to her and spoke.

"I need you to find your friends and meet up in one spot. Gandra and I will find a way out!" He said. Webby nodded yes and ran off to find her friends. 

"Webbigail? Lena?" Violet was still at her table. She stood on the table and tried to find her friends. A green glow dashed by her dragging a screaming Dewey, "Dewford?"

"Help!" Dewey grabbed onto the table cloth but the only that accomplished was dragging the cloth off the table and tripping Violet to the ground. In a blink of an eye, she felt something wrap itself around her waist. Before she could process what this was, she began to get dragged as well.