Out of Time

Not much to say so.....

On with the show!

"Why Dewey…… why….. Why Dewey….." Huey was weakly throwing up in the bathroom. His younger brothers were holding onto his hat and patting his back for comfort, "Why!"

"I wanted to help!" Dewey finally said.

"Yeah you helped him admit his feelings alright," Louie sarcastically said. Once Huey felt his lunch was gone, he flushed and flopped on his bed. He grabbed his pillow, stuffed his face in it and screamed his lungs out. Once he was nearly blue from lack of oxygen, he fell back on his bed and left the pillow over his head.

"How bad was it?" Huey asked.

"What?" Dewey asked in confusion.

"How bad was I at Fun Zones?" Huey asked again.

"Pfft, not just Fun Zones," Louie held in some laughter. Huey pulled the pillow back and looked at Louie with a questioning tone. Louie pointed at the clock that said 6:30 pm. "You went to her house like 3 hours ago, with the school band from her school."

"I even have the picture's to prove it," Dewey looked over his phone and showed him the picture's he took. It was true. Huey had pom poms in his hands and jumping up and down. They were right outside Violet's house which only made Huey blush even harder. He never felt so embarrassed in his life.

As Dewey swiped, he saw images of him taking out sparklers. With each swipe he saw his sparklers fall and hit a patch of dry grass. A small fire started making everyone panic. Huey was trying to put it out but it only got bigger. Finally, the last pictures showed Lena running out with a bowl of water. She put out the fire and glared at a nervous Huey. The triplet shrugged and ran off with the band.

"At least she knows you really like her," Dewey tried to look at the bright side. Huey groaned and threw the pillow back in his pillow, "Don't worry, I told them about the potion. So it's not like Vi thinks you're a psycho stalker."

"Don't be so hard on yourself Huey," Louie tried to talk to him, "Webby spoke to V for you. She says V is willing to talk tomorrow when you're feeling better."

"Really," Huey peeked from under the pillow. His one visible eye was full of hope and relief. Louie gave a gentle smile and nodded.

"Just take a deep breath in and relax. She's just a girl, she won't bite," Louie joked.

"I know," Huey sighed. Looks like he was going to get his chance with Violet after all. But there was still one thing in his mind, "How are things between you and Lena?"

"Lena?....." Louie gave an annoyed sighed," …. I wanted her to apologise first, thinking it'll give you confidence to talk to V. Guess if you talk to her tomorrow, you'll prove me wrong to Lena."

"Sorry to hurt your pride," Huey took the pillow off of him and jumped off from the top bunk.

"Can't blame a guy trying to defend his brother," Louie shrugged as if it was no big deal. But on the inside, it was.

He was screaming bloody murder at just the thought that he and Lena are on bad terms right now. He didn't want to start a fight with her but she did threaten their friendship. It slowly killed him inside just knowing things between them won't recoil until Huey and Violet do. It made him feel trapped, and he hated that feeling.

"Why are you so well dressed today?" Huey noticed Dewey was wearing a blue plaid button up shirt. His hair was actually neat and combed.

"Nothing much," Dewey just shrugged. Louie on the other hand placed his arm over his blue brother and held him close.