Hallucinations or Reality?

Just pretend it's Saturday.

So, here I am, good and healthy. It was a rough couple weeks. But we're all feeling better. I say just one more week and we're fully recovered. 

Here we go!

"We never get to do anything!" Louie groaned in annoyance. He watched as his Uncle Donald walked into the driver's seat and pressed in the coordinates in his gps.

"Boys," Donald sighed. A face of regret and pain hitting him hard, "If we want to keep our home a float….. We all got to do things we don't want to do…."

He watched as Donald pushed in some numbers. Once he was done, the gps spoke out their destination.

Destination, Mcduck Manor

"Mcduck Manor? As in Scrooge Mcduck?" Huey jumped out of his seat and looked at his uncle in surprise.

"The bajillion hier?" Dewey sprung up from his car seat and threw himself over the passenger seat.

"You're finally going to sell us," Louie sighed in relief and crawled on the edge of the passenger seat.

"I'm not going to sell….." Donald looked over at them confused before letting out another sigh, "He owes me."

Excitement filled Louie to the core. He waved his arm and fell back to his seat. The second he sat down, he felt the cushion seat slowly turn into a cold hard one. His back was against something hard. It was dark, he was sitting down with something soft in his arms. His vision was blurred with salty tears and he could barely see what he was holding. He gave his eyes a squeeze, letting the tears fall.

"Louie?" He heard one of his brothers call to him gently like he was talking to a child younger than him, "You ok?"

Louie opened his eyes and took a look at what he was holding. A brown pilot outfit that looked like it was made for a woman.

"You kept a secret about mom…." Louie felt his heart ache terribly. He didn't like it at all. He looked up at Dewey, sadness filling his face, "... That is not ok."

Dewey looked at his little brother, completely heartbroken at what he just said. A loud banging noise then shook the room, the door began to crack. Louie got up for the danger that was going to appear and danger sure came. A demon dog bursted through the doors like nothing but before Louie could react, he turned around and found himself inside a plane.

More tears were filling his eyes, he didn't want this, he didn't like the ache he felt. He whipped them away and looked down at a crate box to see something he didn't want to.

"Ok…. cool. So you're the reason our mom is gone," Louie heard Dewey say in an upset voice. Before them was their uncle Scrooge, looking both sad and irritated at them.

"What? No, I.. I…." Scrooge tried to speak but he was clearly in too much distress to speak properly. Louie didn't like this one bit. He was broken, his brothers were broken, his uncle was broken and if that wasn't enough, Beakly and Webby were both in distress from the tension in the air.

"You built her a crazy dangerous super rocket!" Dewey clenched his fist and his voice was ready to explode with anger.

"Which she stole early!" Scrooge snapped back. Louie felt a great pain fall in his shoulders. Seeing his brothers fight with their uncle was almost too much for him to bear.