What Happened?

I JUST HAD TO UPDATE TODAY! THE PROMO FOR SEASON 3 CAME OUT AND I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS BEFORE MIDNIGHT! AND I AM SSSOOOOOO GONNA SEE IT ON THE FIRST DAY!

It's crazy over here in L.A. I had to climb an empty shelf to get three bags of seeds from the very back of the top shelf. My mom and an old lady were looking at some canned beans until a man literally shoved them both aside and took 3 boxes of beans (I swear he didn't even know what he grabbed) and my aunt was so close to getting into a fist fight for a spot in line. But hey, California, a land of movie stars, Hollywood, theater and art. Of course we're dramatic people. The only thing more dramatic is the weather. We get all 4 seasons in one day.

Everyone besides any family members left the mansion. The ambulance came right away and pulled Webby away. The triplets watched the whole scene from inside the mansion. They couldn't help but feel pain and guilt watching the doctors take their close friend away into the flashing vehicle. Beakley was the only one allowed to hop in with Webby.

"She's burning up," Beakley felt her granddaughter's forehead. The girl was nearly red from her body heat and couldn't seem to stop moaning in pain.

"Dewey, what happened in that garden?!" Huey asked in a whispering yet panicking tone. Dewey pulled onto his brothers and dragged them in their room so no one would hear them.

"I don't know," Dewey threw his arms into the air in distress before smacking them against his face in misery. He was as panicked as his brothers, "Webby and I were talking about the past 7 years, what we did, where we went, just normal things you know....."

The boys looked at him with unsatisfied looks. It was clear that a lot more happened than just catching up. Dewey's stuttering, his increase in heart rate, and blushing face was enough to give it away.

"Ok ok, so maybe we talked a bit more than that," Dewey admitted. His brothers sat down next to him indicating they were willing to listen. Dewey sighed in defeat and tried to summarize everything he talked about with her, "After catching up, I learned Webby was extremely insecure and vulnerable. She felt out of place like she didn't deserve to be in the mansion. Saying how girls were always talking about how she is just a sewer rat feeding off of Scrooge's money...."

"Wait! Who said that?!" Louie stopped him in mid sentence.

"I don't know, some girls from another rich family. But that's not important! After that I comforted her, telling her not to listen to them, be happy about herself, everyday moral stuff, and all of a sudden she fainted! I swear I did nothing to her!"

"Nothing? This doesn't look like nothing Dewey!" Huey gestured outside where the poor girl was barely able to move. The three teens felt their heart break at the sight of their best friend in so much pain. What could have happened that caused her to be so sick?

They watched as the ambulance drove away, taking their sick friend with them. Dewey groaned from all the stress. He flopped on his bed and thought about what could have caused this.

"Dewey?" They heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," Huey answered. Lena and Violet cane into the room sharing the same worried expressions as them. "Anything about Webby?"

"Unfortunately no," Violet closed the door and made sure to lock it. This caused some alert from the boys.

"Why the sudden need to secure yourself?" Huey asked.