Robots and Tea

Hey guys! A little something to kill the time as we wait for tomorrow! Season three Premier yes!!! This chapter is mainly gonna focus on small details that you're gonna have to know for future chapters.

Here we go!

Today was the day Webby would come back from the hospital. Somewhere around after sunset she should be arriving. But to kill the time, Louie was searching around his school website.

"Wait what?" The boys were in their room barely waking up. Louie was looking over his phone.

"What is it?" Huey tried to look over Louie's shoulders to see what's on his phone.

"The school dance got moved up to this Wednesday? That's not even a weekend! Who's idiotic plan was this?" Louie revealed.

"This Wednesday? But that means we'll miss it!" Dewey said, "That means I'm supposed to be there today to help my team set up their fundraiser stand."

"You think you're in a predicament? I didn't pay a 100 dollar fee for a spot in the dance to sell my product just to lose it cause they decided to move up the date. If I don't show up today to set up my stand they'll give the spot to someone else on the waitlist. And it's not refundable so I'll be losing money!"

"Look at that. The location is changed too," Huey noticed when he glanced at Louie's phone. "The school rented out a ballroom at the very edge of Cape Suzette. I thought the school was gonna have it at the gym?"

"Did you read this part?" Louie pointed out. At the end of the page it read….

Thank you to the Quakopoulos family for fudiing our dance to a ballroom. 

"Quakopoulos huh? No doubt Lizzette had something to do with this," Louie thought out loud.

"The new location is 5 hours away by car. If we leave now we can make it to set up the stands," Dewey suggested.

"Still too slow. We need a plane if we want to go there on time…." Huey argued back. An idea then struck Louie.

"Well we so happen to have a pilot that can take us," he suggested.

"You think Scrooge will let us?" Dewey asked out loud. The three stood in their room thinking.

10 minutes later

"No," of course Scrooge wasn't gonna give in easily.

"Please uncle Scrooge," Dewey pleaded. Just like his brothers, they were giving him the best puppy eyes and folded their hands together, "I need to help my team or else I won't be allowed to play in the next game. Fund-raising is part of being in the team."

"And I can't get a refund for my spot. I'll be losing 100 dollars for nothing!" Louie claimed. Scrooge looked over at Huey and waited for his explanation. Huey just shrugged.

"I'm not even going to the dance," He said.

"Look laddies, you three are already at risk just being here. Until it's time to leave, you won't be leaving anywhere." Scrooge explained.

"Oh come on Uncle Scrooge," Louie pleaded harder, "This is a huge step up for Louie incorporated. I've only done pep rallies and games. A dance could boost my image. I might not have a big opportunity like this again."

"Schools have dances all the time, what makes ye think you won't have this opportunity again?"

Louie only glanced down at the floor from this question. He was clearly holding something back, "Louie?"

Scrooge stretched out his name to get it out of him.

"He got suspended from school dances for selling illegal fireworks in our very first year of High School. The band only got lifted for this dance after he begged them to let him set up his stand," Huey revealed. Scrooge glared at the green triplet who was trying so hard to not make eye contact.