Next episode (Author notes)

Ok ok, I'm working on the next chapter but this puzzle is killing me! We all know the next episode right?

Then we have the wingmen that Frank told us about but in emojis. GR is a greek flag.

 Three chickens/roosters, one parrot, four ducks, and eagle and a horse

Three chickens/roosters, one parrot, four ducks, and eagle and a horse. This equals to 11. So Louie and 11 others. This must be the one we meat Daisy! So who are these eleven?!

No doubt the chicken and parrot is Panchito and Jose (Looking forward to seeing them!)

As for the four ducks, (if we exclude Louie since it is Louie eleven meaning Louie and eleven others) Webby, Dewey, Huey and maybe Della? Or maybe we'll have an absent triplet or Webby will be absent. I bet Huey will show up since he's the one with the dating section in his Guidebook. Maybe it could be Scrooge, Fenton, Launchpad (He has experience) there's just too many ducks and it's hard to narrow it down. Ok ok, I'll narrow it down to Huey (guidebook) Dewey (I could see him getting involved) Webby (why not) and maybe Fenton is the 4th duck? I think Fenton cause of the two chickens.

For the two chickens, people say Randy and Johnny but they don't know the family that well and never even got to meet them besides Louie. Yeah they were in the fight in season 2 finally but rarely any lines and showed little connection to the family. So the chickens could be Gyro and Gandra Dee. And if Gandra is there, Fenton must be too cause hey, forbidden love story. F.O.W.L agent and a Mcduck Employee? Plus it makes sense for F.O.W.L to send an agent at a big and well known party. Hoping Mcduck or someone important is there.

Also that horse head, come on, it has to be Manny! And if Manny is there, Gyro must be too! And if Gyro is there, Fenton must be too! Which would lead to Gandra!  Unless I'm over analyzing and it's Randy and Johnny.

If the chickens are Randy and Johnny then there is no reason for Fenton to be the 4th duck. So Della! Della! Will be the 4th duck! Oh I would love to see her be Donald's wingman. That'll add to the sibling bonding cuteness!..... But then why is Manny there?

Greek flag, Storkcules? But Frank said we see more greek Gods, so, Aphrodite? Or Aphroducky in the 1987 version.

As for the eagle...... I'm stuck! What character do we know is an eagle or similar to an eagle?

I am about to lose my mind people! I'm about to go on Huey level insane if I can't crack this puzzle! Help me!!! I'm losing sleep cause of this!