Robots, Why Did it have to be Robots?

Well I'm here and healthy! Covid 19 won't take me today!!! Hahaha!!! So here's the next chapter! Also, since I'm so close to 300 reviews on Fan fiction.net, I put my face as the profile for anyone who wonders what I look like.

Here we go!

At the mansion, Daisy was bounding up the stairs, almost losing her balance from how fast she was running. The crashing sounds kept getting louder in volume, and more and more violent. As soon as Daisy reached the top, she sprinted across the hall, and made a sharp turn towards the triplets room. Before she could go any further, a blur of purple slammed into her, and the collision was strong enough to make her take a few hard steps back. Daisy quickly regained her balance, however, and the lady shook off the sudden moment, looking down to see a familiar purple hummingbird on the floor.

"Violet? Honey, what happened?" Daisy asked, concerned.

Violet looked up at her in distress: her body was tensed up, her dark eyes were wide from how alarmed she was, and her hair was a mess. Violet looked behind her then back up at Daisy, her curly hair covering half her face.

"I-I…." Violet stammered, trying her best to speak, but she was in too much of a shock.

"Violet!" the hall echoed with a loud and angry voice. Daisy jumped up from how harsh the voice sounded. "Give me those notes! I need them!"

"Violet?" Daisy looked down at her for answers, but the girl wasn't saying anything. She instead got on her feet, grabbed Daisy's hand and quickly dragged her away. They reached a small guest room, and Violet pulled her in, locking the door, and beginning to push a large desk in front of it.

"Violet, what's going on?" Daisy was starting to lose her patience.

"Uh… what makes you think anything is wrong?" Violet asked casually, while pushing the bed slowly in front of the door as well.

"For one, you're barricading a door," Daisy gestured to her actions, trying to point out how painfully obvious Violet was being.

Violet stopped pushing and looked over at Daisy, before glancing at what she was doing. Seeing what she meant, Violet sighed and gave in.

"Huey is having another angry rampage," she whimpered, her tone full of fear. She pressed her back against the bed frame and slid down to the floor, hugging her knees. Violet looked down, as if she were defeated.

"That was Huey?" Daisy said, her face full of shock. That voice was way too aggressive and harsh to belong to one of her nephews. "I know he inherited Donalds anger, but that? He sounded like he was ready to tear you apart!"

"I… it's fine. He's just really upset because he got impatient. He wanted to see my research on H.E.R.O, but… how do I say this? He was being really aggressive about it…"

10 minutes earlier…

"Where's the research?" Huey was impatiently waiting, as he watched the girl pick up her bag.

The older triplet locked the door to his room, and made sure the windows were locked as well. She took out the metal box HERO was in, but before she could take out her journal, Violet couldn't help but notice how strange Huey was acting.