Welcome to the Other Side!

*explodes from excitement* wish me luck on Wednesday because in my Italian class we were assigned to sing any song in Italian as our final….. I'm listening to the Ducktales theme song in Italian right now. I actually know the theme song in several different languages. English (duh), latin spanish, Spain spanish, Italian, and French. I know a good chunk of it in Thai, Portuguese. I know the chorus parts of it in Finnish and Japanese. A pinch of it in Norwegian (the da da danger lurks behind you part). I recognize the song in the Cezech, Dutch, Korean, Chinese, and Turkish, Swedish, and Romanian. Basically, of course I choose to sing the Ducktales theme song for my Italian final test….

Here we go!

Dewey and Webby were keeping a close eye on everything and everyone. If they were right, someone might try to pull something tonight. Magica is no force to mess with. They had to be stealthily, carefull, bled in the shadows.

"Why are you on top of the pole?" Daisy looked up from her cake to see Dewey and Webby on top of a pole. They both glanced at each other, not sure what to say.

"Reasons," Dewey tried to skip this topic. Daisy gave them a look that couldn't be mistaken. It was her you can't fool me look. Dewey and Webby gave in quickly and hopped down, "We just wanted to keep an eye on the party."

"For?" Daisy urged them to continue.

"For Magica," Webby said. Daisy simply shook her head and gave a small laugh.

"You two don't need to worry. Gyro set up a machine in the boat that'll create a force field. No one with magical abilities is getting near us.

"What?" Dewey sounded disappointed. Daisy was taken back by this.

"I thought you would be happy about that. No one is going to harm us tonight," she said.

"Yeah but….. It's nothing," Dewey turned around and walked away with Webby. Daisy cocked her head to the side, wondering what that was about.

"Hmm, not very open to you is he?" Daisy looked behind her to see the blue bird.

"Hello?" Daisy wasn't sure who this was. The blue bird gave a charming smile and took his hand out for a shake.

"Dewey and Webby invited me here." He assured her.

"Your friend's with them?" Daisy shook his hand.

"Not really, we just met around an hour ago." The blue bird revealed, "But as Webby put it, I have a charming and magnetic personality. They just had to have me over for a while."

"I see," Daisy wasn't feeling too welcoming about him. The two just met him and invited him here? "Do you have a name…."

"I see you don't have much of a connection with the boys," The bluebird cut off Daisy's question.

"Pardon?" Daisy was taken back by the sudden remark.

"Dewey, he didn't tell you what he's up to?" The blue bird said.

"He said he was keeping an eye out for Magica," Daisy remembered.

"But did he say why?" The bird said, making Daisy feel a hint of worry.

"Well, no," Daisy sounded a bit discouraged at this, "But teens will be teens. They tend to keep secrets from adults."

"He wants to prove himself," The blue bird remarked. This caught Daisy's attention.

"Prove himself? Why would he do that?" She asked. The blue bird gave a shrug at this.

"You tell me. Aren't you his aunt?" He answered her with another question. A question she wasn't exactly prepared for.