Arrival

Chaeyoung's POV

Jeongyeon parked the car in front of Rosé's house. Lights were brightly shining out of the windows, illuminating everything in the surrounding area. The music blasted loudly. The sound of the bass sent vibrations all around. People's loud conversations were easily audible even from outside of the house. This party seems...hectic.

Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and I all got out of the car and stood outside of the house.

"Mission Get-Mina-And-Chaeyoung-To-Be-Together, begin!" Nayeon hyped us up.

"That's a really long name. How about, Mission Miyoung...Nah...Mission MiChaeng," Tzuyu responded. Everyone agreed, even me. MiChaeng has a nice feel to it. I like it. I ship it.

Jihyo signaled for everyone to head inside. We all made a line of sorts and walked up the short, narrow, staircase to the door. Each step led us closer to the music. To the people. To the light. To Mina.

Jihyo led everyone inside the house. She opened up the door to lead all of us inside. Everyone walked in to be greeted with yelling, shouting, and screaming people mixed with the music turned all the way up.

"Heyyyy Jihyo! Glad you could make it~" Rosé greeted us, obviously intoxicated. She stumbled over her words and physically stumbled while walking.

"Heh thanks," Jihyo said cautiously.

"Yeah, yeaaaah, come in. Oh, you brought friends. Cooooooolllll. Drinks are over there, they are greeeaat!" Rosé stumbled away as she pointed to the kitchen. Thankfully Jennie saw her in her disheveled state and went over to help. She supported her friend and led her away.

Our responsible leader of tonight, Jihyo, led us upstairs to the bedroom for some quiet time to plan what we would be doing tonight.

"Alright, so here are some ground rules. First off, stay away from alcohol and drugs. Also no sexy time. Second, when Chaeyoung talks to Mina, do not interfere unless things get bad. We are wing-woman here, we only support when we are needed. Lastly, just have fun but-" Jihyo was cut off in the middle of her speech.

"-Not to much fun. We know!" Everyone replied in unison. Whenever Jihyo is in charge of group gatherings she always says this one line. We've gotten so used to it to the point that we can finish her speeches with ease.

"Okay," Jihyo looked at me and walked my way,"Go get your girl, Chae!" She gave me a playful shove toward the door. I opened it up but before I went out I gave my friends a salute. They nodded and I went out to the party.

As I said earlier, the party seemed hectic. My assumption was proved correct after I walked down the stairs. I was placed in a sea of wasted teenagers. They yelled the words to the song that was playing at the time. Even though everyone was out of tune and slurring their words, I could still tell what song they were listening to. It was "Tell Me" by the Wonder Girls. The sea of people were drunkenly dancing by jumping and flailing their arms around. At least the "dancing" was entertaining.

Thanks to my small figure, I was able to squeeze through the crowd easily. Well...not easily. I was still pushed around a lot. One guy, I think it was Mark, accidentally hit me on the head with his red solo cup full of beer. He spilled a tad on my hair, after tonight I'm taking a long shower...

As I was about to get out of the sea of people the door opened up. At first I was thinking it might be Mina, Sana, and Momo. I popped my head out of the crowd to get a clear view of whoever it was.

"Hey, Chae," Jeongyeon said as she came inside. She reached for my head and rubbed my hair, making it look messy,"Where's the rest of the squad?"

"They're upstairs in a bedroom talking. They should be down here any minute," I pointed to the stairs, Jeongyeon followed my finger until her eyes met the staircase.

"Alright. There's someone who I think you should see. Man~, she's really something isn't she. You better take her before I do." She pointed with her thumb behind her. The door. Hopefully she's saying what I think she is. Hopefully Mina's coming in. Jeongyeon snapped me out of my thoughts and patted my head before heading up to our friends.

My heart went crazy. My head went crazier. My mind was both racing and blank at the same time. It felt like it was on those little hamster wheels, running nonstop at a high speed but staying in the exact same place. My first instinct was to head to the bathroom and fix my messed up mane...thanks a lot Jeongyeon...

Mina's POV

Momo parked the car as close to Rosé's house as possible. She rested her arm on her seat, right by the head rest, and turned around to face Sana and I. Sana and Momo both looked stoked. On the other hand, I was dragged into this by Sana. She said that it would be a good way for me to make friends or something. She convinced my parents to let me go before I could even tell her my answer to her forceful invitation. And now here we are, in front of the apparently super popular and quite rich Rosé's house.

Momo got out of the car and opened up Sana'a door on the passengers side. Sana got out and opened up my door for me. I gave her a little smile to be polite and got out.

Nervous. I felt nervous. It's just a party. A fun get together for people at school. Yet, my heart is racing. I have a strange feeling about this party. Not exactly a good or bad feeling, just a feeling that it will be impactful.

Sana led us on the sidewalk. She was blabbering about all the people coming to this party. She was rambling about this one girl, Dahyun, the one that's in all of my classes. I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying though. I was too focused on my breathing in an attempt to steady my heart rate.

It seemed like no time whatsoever has passed before we stood in front of the door. I could hear people yelling and lots of raucous coming from inside. This didn't help my nerves whatsoever.

Sana grabbed hold of the door handle,"Momo and Mina, I introduce to you, the best of J.Y. Public's social life, Rosé's party!" She smiled at us before swinging open the door.

Aight, I just wanted to thank everyone for 500+ reads and 30+ votes. It means the world to me that you guys really seem to care about this story. Also, the first chapter alone has over 100 reads. Saying that I'm happy would be an understatement. -Mikey