<<Thank You's and Context>>

So Wattpad has been broken for me since I'd last updated on here, so my deepest apologies for not updating you all sooner. I do, however, have some news that may be disappointing to a lot of you. I do not have plans to continue this story. The last part's final sentence sorta did feel like a final goodbye in a way IMO. Of course, I could change my mind when the virus ends and schoolwork is caught up and stable, but I don't wish to give you all hope for something that likely is not coming. So I will thank you all for joining me on this ride of a story! Thank you all so much for your support and your time, for your kind comments and hilarious input. It's crazy how much this story just blew up I mean we are at 19.9k reads, which is unfathomable to me. Your comments, follows, and votes have not gone unnoticed. I hear you and I know you want more & more, but cheer up, not all hope is lost, maybe this is just the beginning?

I still can write some more things, such as one-shots or shorter, better planned out works of fiction. Please leave suggestions of other ships you wish to see, other situations you want them to meet in. I will, and always do, read your comments so throw out whatever you feel.

If this truly is the end of this book then I hope to see you, dear reader, around again. Until then, goodbye, and I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing it.

~~~

Since this is likely over I kinda wanted to give you guys some context to some of the weirder, seemingly outlandish, parts of this story. Basically this whole thing is a slightly tailored version of a real life experience that I had. Meeting someone at a park and falling for them instantly apparently does happen irl lol. The party as well was based on a real life experience. The leaked video, the drunken friend, all of it. Of course things were exaggerated sometimes and tailored to fit the members unique personality's but the story is a real experience!

The way that Chaeyoung and Mina met, with Chaeyoung going there to draw, was actually how the two of us met. The thoughts that went through Chae's head was basically what I was thinking back then, of course I changed it up to fit Chaeyoung describing Mina, but it isn't as outlandish is some might believe.