Chapter 3: Introductions

Y/N's POV

???: Jungkook!!

Jungkook: Hmm?

???: What took you so long, man!? You should have been faster...

Jungkook: I would have came earlier... But something came up...

He said, glancing at me...

???: Oh~ and is that 'something' her?

The other guy said looking at me

Jungkook: Jimin, take her to that small guest room we don't use...

Jimin: Oh!? Ah- Okay...

The other guy, named Jimin, came towards me which kinda made me step back...

Jimin: Oh don't worry! I won't kill you as Jungkook didn't said me to do...

How the hell can they say that word so easily!?!?!?

Jimin: But even if he did tell me to... I wouldn't... Wanna know why? Cause you're too pretty to be killed~~ *flirtish*

Eww! That made me cringe so bad!!!

Y/N: Ummm.....

Jimin: Well! Enough of that! Lemme take you to your room!

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs...

Jungkook's POV

Why did I bring her here? I don't know myself.

She reminds me so much of her....

Guess I'll just kill her later...

I walked up to my bed... Even though I knew I won't sleep, I tried my best to sleep...

Y/N's POV

HOW CAN THIS BE CALLED A SMALL ROOM!?!?

AND HOW CAN THEY NOT USE THIS ROOM!?!?

IT'S HUGE!!! MY WHOLE APARTMENT WOULD COME INSIDE OF THIS!!!

Y/N calm down... You're gonna live here! It's no big deal! Ok I got it!

I went towards the bathroom to take a shower when I remembered that I don't have my clothes...

What should I do!?

That's when a very beautiful girl came inside my room...

???: Y/N right?

Y/N: Uhhh... Yeah

???: I'm Lisa... The only girl who works under Jungkook... I think you don't have, any clothes with you right now...

Y/N: Yeah... You got it....

Lisa: I don't know if these will fit you but these are my clothes, you can wear them for tonight... We can buy your clothes tomorrow as you're gonna stay here for a while.

Y/N: Oh thanks! But can I ask you something??

Lisa: Yeah sure!

Y/N: Why am I brought here? I don't even have any relation with you or your boss....

Lisa: Maybe because you saw him... He is not supposed to be seen by anyone, but you did... Even though he could kill you.....

Wow! Everyone can say that word so easily!! Maybe I'll be able to do so too if I stay here for a long time....

Y/N: Then why didn't he... You know...

Lisa: I don't know.... He's pretty much mysterious about many stuff.... Anyways! Leave that! Get changed and we'll have dinner...

And she left.

How can they let me live with them like that!?
I don't even know them! Then why???

Argh!!! Let's get changed first!!

*Time skip to after taking a shower*

I went down and saw that Jimin and Lisa were already there...

I quietly went towards the huge dining table and Jimin indicated me to sit between him and Lisa...
So I did...

After a few mins, they all came down...

Jimin: So... Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yeah....

Jimin: So Y/N! Tell us something about you...

I couldn't say anything... But then a guy from the other side started talking

???: Kim Y/N, 19 years old, Studies in Busan High school of Arts, doesn't has many friends except for one, likes to sing and dance, wants to be an idol, Mom lives in Seoul and Dad died in an accident...
Or did he?

I was awestruck at what he said! Everything was correct!

But... what did he mean by the last part?

Hmm... Maybe I'm just overthinking...

Jimin: Wow! Yoongi Hyung! You sure did some research on her! Didn't you?

Yoongi: That's nothing...*coldly*

I wonder who's colder? Yoongi or Jungkook?

The guy who sat opposite of me, then spoke up.

???: Hi Y/N! We haven't yet done a proper introduction! I'm Taehyung! If you need something, you can always ask me! *smiled*

OMG! He's so cute! He's too cute to be a Mafia!!

Jimin: I'm also always there for you! I'm Jimin BTW!

Lisa: You already know me, so no introduction needed...

A guy who sat beside Taehyung spoke up...

???: I'm Seok Jin or simply Jin. I'm the oldest one here!

Taehyung: Oh BTW, That guy over there is Yoongi...

He said while pointing at the guy who told my life history to everyone....

Jimin: And you of course know Jungkook by now...

Y/N: Uhh.... Yeah... *whispering*

To be honest, I don't know how I'll do here, my mind is full of confusion and unanswered questions...

But... I'm happy that I'll not be alone any more, even if this company is not the typical good one.... I like it.

And...

Now that I see... They aren't that scary... In fact they are not scary at all! If only Jungkook spoke a bit.... I wish I could make him open up a bit...

But I guess I won't suffer that much here as I expected....

*To be continued*