Chapter 7: The Plan

Y/N's POV

We reached our destination after driving for about 15 mins...

And through the whole ride Jungkook and Yoongi were minding their own business, Taehyung was talking with me, Jimin was flirting with Lisa and Jin was driving....

Even though they have their private driver, they wanted Jin to drive today as it was part of their plan...

The plan, what I knew, was to secretly attack the president of this really big company. Lisa and Jimin will first go inside and take care of the security guards... Yoongi would hack the security systems so that Jungkook and Taehyung can go inside through the main route, unite with Jimin and Lisa, and then go to the president's office where the president has to go for a short period of time, and then kill him... Jin will make sure that all the outer paths are open for them to get out...
Everything was set until.... Yoongi spoke up...

Yoongi: Oh shit! There's a problem.

Jungkook: What is it? *seriously*

Yoongi: You and Taehyung can't use the main route because only couples are allowed in there. Either Jimin and Lisa have to go through their or we have to cancel the plan...

Lisa: No we can't cancel the plan.
Taehyung: And we can't send her through the main entrance, we need her in the other route.

After a few seconds of silence, everyone's faces lit up, as if all of them got an idea....

And then.....

They all looked at me.

Why do I feel something bad's gonna happen?

Y/N: Umm.... Why are you all staring at me like that???

Lisa: Y/N, Can you please help us?

Y/N: How am I supposed to help you?

Lisa: You just have to go with Jungkook as a couple for today.

Y/N: What!? How am I supposed to do that!? I'll just be a burden to you....

Lisa: Oh no you won't be!

Y/N; But I don't even have a suitable dress to enter inside!

I said, looking down at my outfit.

Lisa: Don't worry about that! Come with me...

She suddenly took my wrist, grabbed her bag and pulled me inside a totally abandoned place which was located nearby...

Lisa: Here take this.

She handed me a very elegant but comfortable dress.

Lisa: Don't ask why I have this with me. I always keep one extra with me for emergencies.

Y/N: Okay....... I'm gonna get changed then.

I went more further, so that no one can see me, changed into it very quickly and walked back to Lisa.

Lisa: You look amazing. Wait lemme fix your hair.

She opened up my ponytail which I did previously and fluffed my hair a bit.

Lisa: Perfect! Let's go. Also, don't do anything until and unless Jungkook tells you to do so or else we're gonna fail this plan....

She said in a deep, serious voice.

I'm more nervous now....

These guys are seriously very unpredictable...

Jimin: Are you guys all done!?

Lisa: Yes!!!

Lisa turned around and headed towards the others, me following her behind.

Jungkook: OK let's go.

Jungkook hurriedly grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him towards the main gate.

He looked at me and suddenly folded his arm, his elbow pointing at me.

Y/N: Umm.....

He cleared his throat.

Then I realized what he meant.

Y/N: Oh right...

I interlinked our arms.

Then we started walking towards the gate.

The nervousness inside was killing me but I tried my best to keep it inside of me.

We entered the hall by easily getting through the security.

I followed Jungkook as he went towards the corridors of the hall.

Some guards noticed us and rushed towards us to attack.

I froze right there.

That's when Jungkook covered my eyes and started fighting the guards, his hand not leaving my eyes.

After realisation hit me, I closed my eyes tightly and felt his hand leaving my eyes, but I didn't dare to open them.

After some time, a whisper was heard in my ears...

Jungkook: You can open your eyes now...

As his hot breath brushed against my ear, I could feel my cheeks getting hotter....

Then something hit me.
Why did he cover my eyes then??

I mean like, I told them that I was not scared... I was really confident though.... I thought that they believed it...

But maybe.... I was wrong...

He just saved me from having a trauma attack...

But... How did he know it??

Numerous questions came across my mind as I was staring at him.

He took my wrist and pulled me towards the place where we were supposed to meet Jimin, Lisa nad Taehyung...

After few minutes of careful walking, we reached a juncture.

Just then I spotted Lisa coming from one of the corridors.

Y/N: There they are! *whisper shouted*

Jimin noticed us and rushed towards us.

Jimin: All fine?

Jungkook: Yeah everything has been taken care of. What about you?

Taehyung: Everything's going as planned... Now we gotta proceed.

They all looked towards the other corridor.

I was just standing there without understanding anything while they were getting ready to proceed.

But then Lisa's eyes landed on me.

Lisa: What are we gonna do with her?

She asked the others while pointing at me.

Wow, she was acting like a totally different person.

Why do I feel so uneasy about this???

Jimin: Yeah you're right. We should have thought about it.

They all looked at Jungkook, expecting a better plan from him.

Jungkook kept silent for some time before finally speaking.

Jungkook: She's going with us....

Everyone's eyes widened, including me...

Now I know why I was feeling uneasy....

*To be continued*