Chapter 15: The Mistake

Y/N's POV

Once reached home, I went straight to my room to get changed.

Jungkook did the same too.

After getting changed, I went downstairs just to see Jungkook waiting for me on the dinner table.

Jungkook: Let's just have dinner, shall we?

We silently had our dinner, and went straight to bed.

Meanwhile....

Author's POV

???: Boss I found a way to defeat our enemies.

Boss: Oh really? And How is that?

???: Jeon Jungkook, the leader as you know, has seem to grow a special affection towards someone... We could kidnap her and then when he comes to "save" her, we will shoot him then and there...

Boss: Oh.... Is that so? Then what are you waiting for? Do it! *calmly*

???: Yes Boss!

Boss: Also... How many times have I said you to call me by my name...

???: Yes Jackson Sir...

Jackson: Ah... Now that sounds good....

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Ah.... What am I going to do about my final exams!? They are around the corner and if I don't give it, I'm gonna lose the chance to graduate... I haven't even studied anything....

???: Why don't you just go to school then?

Startled, I looked at the direction from where the voice was coming and I saw Jungkook leaning against the door of the room.

Y/N: But.... Is it ok?

Jungkook: I could just drop you off at school and then pick you up. And also....

He took something out of his back pocket.

Jungkook:.....here...to contact me.

He handed me a box of a new mobile phone.

Y/N: OMG! Thanks a lot!!

I jumped around in excitement... And I saw Jungkook chuckle a bit...

Y/N: Then can we go day after tomorrow?

Jungkook: Yeah sure, after all I have nothing else to do...

Y/N: Thanks a lot!!

With that said, I went back to sleep with my new mobile and so did Jungkook.

*2 Days later*

Today's the day I'll be going back to school. Even though I don't have any friends in there, I'm more than just happy to go there.

Jungkook: Y/N! Are you ready!?

Y/N: Yes!!

I ran downstairs and got into Jungkook's car.

Jungkook: Let's go...

He started the car and after about 20 mins, we reached there.

Oof... I'm so nervous.....

I started playing with my hands due to nervousness and Jungkook noticed it.

Jungkook: Are you nervous?

I hummed as a response.

And he.......held my hands tightly, trying to comfort me.

And... It did comfort me.

Y/N: Thanks...

I got out of the car and was ready to enter my school when Jungkook yelled my name from the back.

I turned around to see him rolling down the window.

Jungkook: All the best.

I gave him my brightest smile and turned back around.

I went to my class like usual and sat on my seat.

I looked at Jackson's seat and could see no sign of him...

Y/N: Hmm... I guess he's not gonna come today...

Honestly, I was a little disappointed at him not being there as I was looking forward to meeting him the most.

But I guess not everything goes the way you want it to go....

The rest of the day I just gave my full attention to my studies and classes and luckily my bullies didn't came today...

But this wasn't going to be like this forever though...

After my school ended, I called Jungkook and told him to pick me up. While calling I could hear various noises which, obviously, gave me the idea that the others had come home.

Jungkook: How was school?

He said, once I got into the car.

I chuckled.

Y/N: You sound like my dad.... Well yeah, it was good...

Jungkook: Good.

We went back home and once I entered the house, Lisa came towards me and hugged me really tight.

Lisa: I missed you~

Y/N: Aww me too~

We all had dinner and went to bed.

The next few days were the same even though Jackson wasn't present in any of the days and my bullies came back to school and so, as expected, the bullies also didn't stop.

But surprisingly, I didn't mind them anymore. Like they were not a part of my life anymore. I won't cry in the washrooms anymore. And I'm happy that I've been able to change. And all of that was because of Jungkook.

*A few days later*

Jungkook: Y/N! Today I can't drop you off to your school... How will you go then?

Y/N: Oh.... I'll go alone then,that is, if you allow me to.

Jungkook kept quiet for some time before speaking.

Jungkook: I'll let you go... But don't go anywhere else other than school and home.

Y/N: Yes sir! *chuckled*

But...

Who knew that something terrible was about to happen that day.... Who would've thought that him letting go of me would be a terrible mistake....

I got ready, ate my breakfast and went outside towards my school.

I walked along the streets rememberinng all my notes as today I had a test.

When I came near the crossing, someone bumped onto me.

???: Oh I'm really sorry miss.

Y/N: Oh it's OK.

And then that person left.

As I waited for the signal to turn green, someone suddenly closed my mouth with a piece of cloth...

I started feeling dizzy suddenly and in no time all I saw was black.

*To be continued*