Chapter 14: Is it love?

Y/N's POV

I woke up and saw Jungkook holding on to my hand, just like last time. I smiled, staring at him.

He has always stayed with me since I met him.

I felt that my eyes were swollen from crying and I remembered the news the nurse from the hospital gave me.

Tears started coming down of my eyes but I wiped them away.

I went away and outside to get some fresh air and clear my mind.

*After 5 mins*

I reached a park after 5 minutes of walking.

I walked up to a bench and sat down.

Remembering my mom made me cry so hard....
Even though I prayed for her to be free of the pain she was suffering, it's still hard to actually accept it.

And the hardest part is that, I couldn't even see her off.

I covered my face with my hands, pushing my hair back and bended down a bit, in an attempt to stop me from crying anymore.

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw........ Jungkook.

He quietly sat beside me. It was a comfortable atmosphere of silence. But Jungkook decided to break it.

Jungkook: I'm sorry for your mother. I know how it feels....

Y/N: Well... That happens to me all the time. God just hates me and takes everyone I love away from me.... But this time he didn't even let me see my mom off....

I said with a bitter smile.

Y/N: Even though I should be happy because she has escaped the pain she was suffering.... I am not happy about it at all.

Jungkook didn't say anything for a while before finally speaking.

Jungkook: Lemme take you somewhere.

He held my hand and dragged me even before I could say anything.

Jungkook's POV

I dragged her towards my car and indicated her to go inside it.

She silently sat in there and I sat on the driver's seat.

Even though she tried to ask me where I was taking her, I didn't answer her and kept focusing on driving.

After sometime, she gave up and sat quietly.

*After 30 mins*

I took her to our headquarters, a tall building in the middle of no where.

I told Y/N to come with me and she followed me.

Y/N: Where are we?

Jungkook: This is our headquarters.

Y/N: Oh.... But, what are we doing here?

I didn't answer and she also stopped asking me anymore questions.

I took her to the heliport that is located at the top of our building.

Jungkook: Y/N, Get in the helicopter.

Y/N: What!? Why? And how? I've never gotten on a helicopter! How am I supposed to do it?

Jungkook: Oh right.... Don't worry, I'll help you.

I got into the helicopter first and helped her to get in too.

Y/N's POV

After about 1 and a half hour later, we reached our destination, as Jungkook said.