Chapter 18: I Love You

Jimin's POV

Argh!! I can't take it anymore!!

Sitting here in silence while Jungkook and Y/N suffer in there... That's nothing like me!

Jimin: ARGH!! I can't stay here like this!! I'm going in there!! Anyone wanna come with me?

They all just didn't take seriously what I was saying...

They probably thought I was joking... Well if that's so then... Let it be.

I opened the door of the van we were sitting in and headed towards the old cottage.

Taehyung: Jimin!! You think if you go in there, you'll be able to save them?! Don't be a fool, Jimin!

Jimin: I am being a fool!? If that's so then let it be like that! If me going to help them is being a fool, then I don't care!

Lisa: Jimin...

Jimin: No, I can't let them suffer like this... I'm going in there... If you all wanna come then you are welcome...

With that I got inside the cottage... I could hear the others following me, which made me smile...

We wondered around a bit, in an attempt to find them...

Jin: This is not gonna work... We have to split up... Jimin, Lisa and Taehyung, you three go and find Jungkook while me and Yoongi go and find Y/N, ok?

We all agreed and set out to find them.

As we walked around ready to shoot anytime whenever needed, we heard some noises...

We followed that noise and saw Jackson and Jungkook in a room, the former grabbing the latter's collar.....

Jackson was about to punch Jungkook when my reflexes started working and I rushed towards them.

I turned Jackson around and gave him a really hard punch on the face....

Meanwhile...

Jin's POV

We were searching for Y/N when we found a room whose door was open.

Thinking that someone was probably there, we went towards it carefully.

I peeked inside and saw Y/N trying to get off her bed...

I ran towards her and she got startled for a moment.

Y/N: Jin? What are you doing here? Is Jungkook with you?

Jin: No, Jimin and the others are finding him. Are you okay?

I asked her with a worried tone...

Y/N: Yeah I am, for now at least.... We need to find Jungkook. Jackson is going to kill him! We need to go!!

She said as she hurried, but I could see that she was unable to walk properly...

So I got in front of her and quickly carried her on my back, even though she totally refused to get on.

Y/N: Wait what?! No!! I can walk by myself!!

Jin: NO... Don't be stubborn right now, Y/N... You want to help Jungkook, right?

She kept quiet and nodded her head.

Jin: Good... Yoongi, can you find where the others are?

Yoongi: Yeah I already know... Follow me.

He went in front of us and we followed him...

And in no time we reached near a room.

All we saw was Jimin giving Jackson a really hard punch.