Bonus Chapter: Our Lives

*2 years later*

Y/N's POV

???: Y/N!

I turned around to see Lisa coming towards me.

Lisa: You ready?

Y/N: Oh yeah! Just wait a sec, ok?

Lisa: OK! I still can't believe that you are actually our gang member now.... Wow...

Y/N: Well me too! Even though I'm just an amateur...

Lisa: What are you talking about!? Your hacking skills have improved like TREMENDOUSLY!! And can you believe it? You became one of the top hackers in a span of just 2 years... That's some amazing improvement.

Y/N: Well I've always loved computers and stuff that's why... But I'm still a no-good at fighting.

Lisa: Are you kidding me? You are probably the only female I've seen who is good at fighting. But I guess I would prefer a computer with you rather than you fighting.

Y/N: Well, I'll always be that nerd I am. *laugh*

And with that we left the house and entered our car.

I was looking outside the window and was lost in my thoughts.....

It's been two years... A lot has happened between these two years....

I still remember the day Jungkook proposed to me. That was, is and still will be the happiest day of my life.... Except for when I have a child, I guess...

I started taking therapies to get rid of my fear and fortunately it worked.

I'm no more afraid of those things.

That's why I decided to be a gang member in Jungkook's gang.... And became the second female working under him....

As I said, I loved to engage myself with computer and so I decided to go to the hacking line and became one of the top hackers with the help of Yoongi.

Yoongi has been more friendly than usual in these two years.... And I like that.

Jin has been the same and it's a good thing!

The thing is that, he sometimes becomes too pushy about me giving birth to a child...

I mean yeah he loves children and so do I... But I don't think this is the right time....

Well I used to think so...

I and Jungkook have decided to have a child after our gang crisis comes to an end...

Yeah... Well it's not exact a crisis... It's more like an important mission which we have to complete by this month... And it's a tough one though...

With that aside, there's Taehyung...

Taehyung has finally got the opportunity to become a photographer....

He is a double timer.... Half of the day he works as our gang member, and the next half he works as a photographer.

His works have received great appreciation, but he keeps his identity hidden. He says he likes it that way....

And then there's Lisa and Jimin.

The good news is that they had started dating after a month of our wedding.

Point to be noted, Lisa got my bouquet during the bouquet throwing ceremony in my wedding.

So you already know who's the next official married couple!

They are the cutest couple I've ever seen!!