I CANT- OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

So.....

10K reads.

10K Reads!

10K READS!?

10K rEaDs!?!?!?!?

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME!?!?

10K IS TOO MUCH OMG!!!! I DID EXPECT TO REACH 10K AFTER I SAW HOW FREAKINGLY FAST THE VIEWS WERE RISING BUT NOT THIS FAST!!!!

I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM!!!!

LIKE THIS FF IS LITERALLY MY FIRST FF EVER AND I GOT FREAKING 10K VIEWS IN IT!!!

I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY LOVING THIS "CRAPPY IN MY EYES" FF!!!!

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY GUYS, YOU ALL ARE JUST!!!!

I still remember the day I first uploaded this ff after my friend recommended it to me. I was really excited. When I first got my first 109 views I was honestly really really happy!!

Then came 1K views and I literally screamed, and when this started getting more views, I got really happy. And now it's on FREAKING 10K!!!!!

All I want to say is... I seriously love you guys, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

You guys have supported me a lot on this story, and I hope to keep going on like this.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! YOU ALL CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANYONE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW IT THAT YOU GUYS MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!! YOUR SUPPORT IS ALL THAT I NEED TO PUSH ON, SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY FF AND GIVING IT LOVE!!!

I honestly thought that this ff wasn't going to get anywhere, but oh well. I wanna say thanks to my parents too since they really supported me writing such ffs. I'm not kidding, they are really helpful. And to my friends, who encouraged me to write my ffs on Wattpad on the first place. And as I already said, you guys, the readers, who gave its love to my story. I'm really thankful to you guys!!

Thank you for everything!!

BTW, PLEASE STAY SAFE IN YOUR HOMES. DON'T GO OUTSIDE AND FREQUENTLY WASH YOUR HANDS!!
LET'S DEFEAT THIS CORONAVIRUS TOGETHER!!!

Also, while you're getting bored at homes while being quarantined, you can give a sneak peek to my other ff, "Truth Or Dare", which is a Jimin ff. It's not finished, and is at it's 12th chapter currently. But I hope to update it tomorrow. Thank you for reading this update, if you did.

And remember,

You nice, keep going.