Chapter 9: Change

Jungkook's POV

Shit! I forgot that she has necrophobia...

I crouched down to pick her up bridal style and started getting out of the building through the back route from where Jimin, Lisa and Taehyung came in....

The others were cleaning up the place...

I rushed out and got into the car where Jin was waiting for us.

We got out of the place as fast as possible.

Jin: What happened to Y/N?

Yoongi: Did she see you all killing that guy?

I nodded while looking stern.

Yoongi: Didn't I tell you that she has necrophobia?

Jungkook: I kept that in mind but I was too engrossed in the whole plan that it completely got out of my mind... And when I shot him... This happened.

Lisa: Wait wait.... I'm confused.... What's going on? Why did Y/N faint?

Jungkook: *sigh* Y/N has necrophobia... The fear of seeing dead bodies, or corpses.

Lisa: Oh..... But how is this possible?... I mean I think it only happens when she has a trauma or something.

Jungkook: That I don't know... Maybe someone really close to her was killed....

Taehyung: Let's just go home for now.
Everyone agreed.

Y/N's POV

Everything was black... Nothing could be seen except for darkness...

But suddenly I could see a spark of light from far away.

Unconsciously I went towards it...

And I reached a beautiful meadow.

The light breeze hitting my face making me freshen up, the flowers' scent tickled my nose with it's mesmerising smell.

The sky was covered with scattered clouds which look like cotton candy...

The sound of birds chirping, the pleasing weather, all of this made me feel like I'm in heaven... Or.... Am I?

Suddenly a figure could be seen from far away came towards me.

It was a man, in a full sleeve blue plaid shirt, and a pair of black trousers....

As the figure came closer, something hit my mind...

Y/N: D-Dad.....?

Dad: Hello, dear! How have you been?

He smiled gently.

I couldn't keep myself from running and hug him tightly.

I burst into tears....

Y/N: Dad!! I missed you so much! Why did you leave me like that!? Without you, my life is just black and white in colour! There are no colours in it!

Dad: Listen Y/N calm down! I'm always here with you, ok?

I just nodded while wiping away my tears.

He held my shoulders while saying.

Dad: Listen carefully... I don't have much time to explain things, So listen....There are things you need to know to live peacefully without any worries.... You need to find about those things no matter what... And remember, you need to be strong, but it's okay to let out your feelings once in a while.... I love you.