Chapter 19: She's Back

Jungkook's POV

We waited for the doctor outside the operation theatre and after sometime he came outside, removing his mask and gloves.

Jungkook: How is she, doctor?

Doctor: Even though we were able to take the bullet out.... Her heart is in a critical condition.... We would need to do another operation for her heart and then we can let her rest... But she won't wake anytime sooner after that... And there's a high chance that she won't wake up at all....

All those words felt like daggers to my heart...

With that the doctor patted my shoulders before leaving...

I just sat in my seat with despair while the others were just speechless....

Lisa: This can't be.... I don't wanna lose her... She was my first ever best friend... I....

And then she started shedding tears...

We all were in huge agony and despair...

We decided to spend the night in the hospital in case something happens...

The next day we were allowed to meet Y/N before her second operation...

I went inside the room just to see a sleeping Y/N, or so I wanted to think....

I went near her and held her hand...

Jungkook: This is totally not fair... First you tell me that you love me but in the next second, you leave me? Don't go.... Please.... I won't be able to live like I was if you aren't here.....

Tears started coming out of my eyes...

Jungkook: Say something.... Y/N......

Still silence.

Jungkook: Don't leave me like my sister did...

The others were just standing near the door, watching me shed tears for her...

Y/N.... Oh she changed a lot of things.... Because of her, I was able to get my soft heart back.....

Because I fell in love with her... For the first time in my life...

I just gave myself a sad smile and was going to leave when something stopped me.

Y/N's grip on my hand became a bit stronger.

I turned around and saw her, holding onto my hand.

Maybe she could feel my presence...

So I just did what she wanted.... I sat there with her and held onto her hand.

About 15 mins later, the doctor came in to take Y/N to the operation theatre again...

We waited outside the theatre for her...

Jimin: I really hope she wakes up being perfectly alright. She's like my sister... I can't let her die like that....

We all agreed on what he said.

After 4 hours the operation was over and the doctor came out of the room.

Doctor: The operation went as we planned... Now it's all up to god to save her....

Jungkook: Can I meet her?

Doctor: Yes you can, but after we shift her to her room.

I nodded and headed towards her room.

I saw Y/N there... And we all went near her together...

We just sat down there, not being able to say anything.