Chapter 17: Confessions

Jungkook's POV

Jackson: WHY THE HELL DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE WHOSE FATHER KILLED YOUR DAD!?

Both of us had our eyes widened.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Jackson: Oh don't tell me that you don't know. That man who betrayed you all, Kim D/N! (Dad's name) He is Y/N's father!! *turned to Y/N* isn't it, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes..... But.....

She couldn't speak at all. She was as shocked as I was.

Jungkook: So you mean that, my father killed Y/N's father??

Jackson: Oh yes... You don't even know who her father was..... You don't deserve to be with her!!

Y/N: I-I.....

Y/N was hyperventilating.

Jungkook: Y/N!!

Both me and Jackson ran towards her and tried to comfort her.

Even though she calmed down a bit, she was still in a huge shock...

What Jackson said reminded me of my past, my awful past...

Kim D/N was one of our most trusted members and he was my father's right hand man...

But later we got to know that, he was actually working for Jackson and came to us as a spy.

My father killed him and Jackson's father and in turn, Jackson killed my sister.... This was like a continuous battle.

Even though I wanted it to end, Jackson wouldn't even think of coming to peace...

Y/N's POV

Why??? Just why??

Why does it always happen to me!? Was the death of my mom not enough!?!?

The fact that Jungkook's father was the cause of my father's death is an even greater shock.

I tried to calm down and then looked at Jungkook and then Jackson...

And then I gained some courage to finally talk...

Y/N: Could you please explain a bit?

I said with an exhausted and sad tone.

Jackson: *sigh* I'll explain it... Your dad was one of our top men under our gang and he started working as a spy in Bangtan Gang...

Jungkook: Yeah.... He was one of our trusted men too.... That is, until we got to know that he was betraying us....

Jackson: Jungkook's father killed your dad when he came to know about it.... And that day when you saw him getting shot..... All those men were Jungkook's men....

Y/N just kept quiet.

But then she said...

Y/N: But.... This can't happen.... My dad can't be such a person..... This can't happen!!!! HE CAN'T BE LIKE THAT!!!! YOU ARE LYING!!!!!

With every sentence she said, she was getting more and more confused and shocked.

She tried to push us away while crying but ultimately gave up and passed out.

Jackson: As this matter involves Y/N in it... I won't do anything to you right now... But don't think I'm letting you go... You're gonna stay here as a prisoner...

And when he said that some guards came towards me and tried to catch me but I just surrendered myself as I didn't want any nuisance right now.... I was tired.