Shut Your Filthy Mouth (Richie)

3rd Person POV (MOVIE)

"Thanks again, Bill, for letting me borrow some of your shorts. I'll make sure to give them back before the day is over, my Mother and Stan's Mother would kill me if she found out I took off my skirt." Y/N carefully rides closer to Bill, hoping he would hear her more clearly. With the fast moving cars and light winds, it can get pretty hard to hear each other when they ride their bikes.

"It-it was no prob-problem, Y/N. Be-besides, if whah-whatever Beverly is say-saying is true, then-then you def-def-definitely don't wah-want blood on you-your skirt." Bill ends his comment with a little smile in Y/N's direction, but it doesn't last long, because he needs to keep his eyes on the road ahead of him.

Y/N falls back a bit on her bike, letting Bill pedal faster to talk to someone else in the small group. This isn't the first time Y/N and the Losers were all hanging out. It might have been the third or fourth time. See, Y/N is Stan's cousin from a different state. Her parents sent her to spend the summer with Stanley and attend his Bar mitzvah. Not the most fun summer Y/N will be having.

"Well," Richie mumbles under his breath, "if she wasn't a girl, she wouldn't have this problem." To make his comment any more obvious, Richie pedals quickly past Y/N as he says it. This has been happening for weeks now. Richie would do anything to push Y/N's buttons.

"What was that, Trashmouth?" Y/N snarls, biking up next to Richie and gritting her teeth at him.

"Oh no." Eddie yelps, already knowing what is about to go down in their little group.

Richie's head snaps back at Y/N. His eyebrows are furrowed and it looks like he is about to go off. "I said that maybe if you weren't a fricken girl, you wouldn't have a problem!"

"Maybe you should try being a girl for one day, Tozier!"

"What is so hard about that?" Richie scoffs, throwing his head back to look at the other boys, who are all staring at the screaming kids. "I'll wear one of your shitty skirts, put on a cute makeup look, and curl my hair." Richie says in a voice trying to intimate the girl next to him. Y/N couldn't believe what she just heard. For one, her voice did not sound like that, and two, there is more than just makeup and skirts in being a girl.

"That isn't even half of it, Tozier. If it wasn't for Stanley, I wouldn't even be allowed to hang out with any of you guys, because you are boys! Gross and stupid boys." Y/N stops pedaling for a second to let Richie move further away. He sees her stop, so he gives her one last eye roll and stays close to Ben and Eddie in the front. On the other hand, Y/N becomes the last person in the little group with Bill and Stan barely in front of her.

Fights with Richie are stupid. Ever since the first day, Richie has been doing anything to get on Y/N's nerves. It started with making inappropriate jokes that went too far. Then she stood up for her cousin when Richie was picking on him. And now it ends with Richie telling her that she shouldn't be a girl. Well, sorry Richie, Y/N didn't have a choice to come out of her Mother as a boy or girl.

Bill ends up pedaling faster when Beverly's apartment comes into view. There is a childish grin on his face and his free hand is patting down any fly away hairs on his head. That boy has it bad.

Everyone stops on the sidewalk very suddenly. Y/N ends up catching herself before falling after stopping harshly on her breaks. A singular laugh sounds from one of the boy's mouth, and Y/N can bet her ass that is was Tozier.

"Wah-what about some-someone on luh-luh-look out?" Bill asks after discussing the bloody situation with The Losers. Beverly and Ben shake their head. Stan looks down at the ground, Richie stares off in a different direction, and Y/N could care less about who is standing outside. Everybody knew Eddie would be too chicken to stay out by himself. Hell, she wouldn't care if she was outside. Anything to get away from Richie.