Uris Siblings (Richie)

3rd Person POV (MOVIE) (non-gendered specific)

Ever since Y/N found out that their brother killer himself  when Mike called, they have been a mess.

Beverly called him after everyone reunited at the small restaurant and ate dinner. The look in her eyes gave it all away that something bad has happened, and why he wasn't picking up his sibling's calls.

"I-I have to go," Y/N takes a careful breath, then takes off in the direction of the hotel everyone is staying at. They were secretly hoping that someone would follow them back to the hotel, but they couldn't see anyone when they turned around.

Y/N made it all the way to the hotel without crying, and they would have kept it all in if it wasn't for looking at their tattoo. When the two Uris siblings were old enough, they got matching tattoos on their wrists of a bird sitting on a branch.

For a while, Y/N sits at the bottom of some stairs, tracing their tattoo with their finger. Over and over again. It probably didn't help that they kept doing this, it made their crying worse.

"You are so stupid, Stanley Uris," they whisper into the empty lobby.

"Oh, thank god," a voice says, scaring Y/N. They look up to see Richie speed walking towards them. He takes a seat next to Y/N on the stairs, then wraps both of his arms around them. "I thought you were going to do something stupid."

The two of them stay sitting side by side for the next ten minutes, not saying anything. Their time together gets interrupted when they hear voices from outside the hotel. Richie and Y/N briefly looks at each other before deciding to race upstairs and hide from their friends.

"Lay down, relax, I'm going back downstairs to talk to our friends real fast," Richie gives Y/N a quick kiss on their forehead, then leaves them alone in his room.

Y/N lays back on the bed and listens to Richie stomp down the stairs. There is a shouting match between Ben and Eddie, but Richie quickly butts in, which shuts them both up rather quickly.

This is crazy.

Everything about this situation is crazy. The fucking clown is back, Stan is dead, and all Y/N wanted was some McDonalds ice cream, but no. They are here in Derry, in Richie Tozier's hotel room, the boy Stan always told Y/N to never be involved with, because he would heart their heart.

There is one more shout from Richie before he unlocks the door to his hotel room. Quickly, he enters his room and giggles to himself. Apparently, he stole a couple bags of chips from the concessions downstairs since it is literally abandoned.

Richie walks over to Y/N and sits on the edge of the bed near them. "I didn't know if you were hungry or not, but here are some snacks in case you are hungry." Y/N continues to give him a blank stare, saying nothing and doing nothing. Richie's eyes fall from sadness, "come on, Richie," he mumbles to himself, "this is no time to be funny. Y/N needs you right now." He gathers up the chips in his arms, placing them on the nightstand near Y/N's head.

For the next couple minutes, Y/N stares off into space as Richie wanders across the room. He fixes up a small space on the couch for him to sleep.

"Rich," Y/N whispers. The boy has never turned around so fast to look over at them. They place a hand over the other side of the bed, "you-you don't have to sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure?" Richie says very fast, "because I am completely fine sleeping on the couch. I want you to be as comfortable as possibly and if you need anything I—"

"Please."

Richie doesn't hesitate to jump into bed next to Y/N. Maybe not jump, but swiftly lay down next to them. Not even a second later, Y/N is cuddling the side of Richie's body, laying their head down on his chest and closing their eyes.

This feels right.

———

"Let's kill this fucking clown?"

Everyone in the Losers Club claps and cheers as Richie says the most motivating words he could have possibly thought as a child. It is wild that he could even remember them in the first place.

Richie and Y/N hang around in the back of the group, holding hands, entering the Neibolt House. Upon entering the house, Bill points out that nothing has changed in the last twenty-seven years. Possibly more creeks in the floor or cobwebs on the furniture.

"That is so fucking disgusting," Eddie curses from the other room. Richie drags Y/N with him, following Eddie's voice and seeing an off-white fridge sitting along the side of the room. Bill is on the other side of the room, looking through a stack of papers.

Of course, the door to the room is thrown closed. Richie lets go of Y/N's hand to try turning the doorknob, not budging a bit. Mike is screaming from the other side of the door, also smacking it really hard. Like either of those boys are helping the issue.

"Guh-guh-guys," Bill stutters pointing at the fridge that Eddie is staring at it motionless. Both Richie and Y/N back away from the shaking fridge, pulling Eddie by the back of his shirt so he'd move further away from it too. The fridge finally stops shaking, opening very slowly.

At the bottom of the fridge, a head is resting with its eyes closed. It looks familiar, but it can't possibly be—

"Stan," Y/N gasps out. The eyes to the head snap open, revealing a monstrous looking Stan. His head pops out of the fridge, rolling around the room, stopping in front of Y/N's visibly shaking body.

"What? Is my sibling scared of their dear ole brother?" He cackles loudly while his eyes rolls to the back of his head. "I thought you would miss me after killing myself!" Just when everyone thought it couldn't get any worse, spider legs sprouted from Stan's face. He could now crawl around the room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding," Richie groans.

The spider head begins to crawl around the room, jumping off the floor and onto the walls, ceiling, and people in the room. As soon as Stan's head jumps onto Y/N, they begin to scream their head off and swat the head off of them.

"Get it off, get it off!" Y/N cries out. Richie quickly runs over and kicks Stan's head off of Y/N's leg. They feel the head leap off their leg, which makes them collapse to the ground and cry into their legs.

After a while, the head disappears and the door to the room opens again. Eddie is too stunned to move from the corner he hid himself in. Bill is slowly getting up from the floor. And Richie rushes to the floor to cradle Y/N in his arms and soothe them.

"You're okay, I'm right here," Richie says, kissing the sides of their head. "I will never let anything bad happen to you."