I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up (Eddie)

2nd Person POV (MOVIE)

Everyone knew sending Eddie into the house on Neibolt Street would be a bad idea, but no one stopped him. Actually, nobody wanted to go inside that house except for Bill. Richie barely wanted to go in that house.

So when you and the rest of the Losers heard the screams of your friends in the house, you guys had to rush inside. Beverly found the three boys hiding in a corner with It towering over them. Everyone is stunned at the sight of the clown, so you take the first opportunity you got to wack that thing in the back with a wood plank. Big mistake. It came running after you with Eddie screaming for you to run away, but you didn't get far when Beverly grabbed a pole and slammed it into It's head.

"Y/N! Y/N! Please don't die, please don't die," you hear Eddie scream and pant heavily. It ends up running past you and the rest of the standing Losers, knocking Ben over in the process. Then, you watch Bill chase after the crazy monster. Oh dear.

Eddie screams again. You run past the Beverly to sit down next to your boyfriend and comfort him. This is going to definitely traumatize him.

"Eddie, Eddie," you say softly, "I am right here. Breath for me, Sweetheart."

In attempts to calm down his breathing, Eddie ends up screaming again. "My arm is fucking broken, I can't breath right now!" You and Richie, who is also crouched down next to Eddie, stare down at his arm. The bone is literally popped out of its normal spot. "Do not fucking touch me, DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME."

His screaming was no use. Richie reaches over and puts the bone back in Eddie's arm. Once Richie back off from Eddie, who is still screaming at him, Eddie bursts out crying and clings to you like a kola.

"Take me home, take me home," Eddie sobs with you lightly rubbing his back. "I-I-I can't be in this CRACKHOUSE ANYMORE."

You looks back to see Richie, Beverly, Ben, and Mike staring down at you and Eddie. They all looked very concerned. More concerned than the last time Eddie burst out crying.

"Could one of you guys go get Stan or Bill to tell Mrs. K that Eddie needs to be taken to the hospital? I would do it myself, but . . ."

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me," Eddie whimpers, shaking his head against your shoulder. By now, he is almost completely sitting in your lap with his broken arm laying absolutely still.

You notice that Stan leaves the creepy house after Mike rushes down to tell him about Eddie and his situation. He comes back with Bill, and he looks excited, which is very worrying to everybody. No offense to him, but the clown is the least of your guy's worries right now.

"Hey," you whisper quietly into Eddie's ear. Small whimpers escape his mouth, but at least he is listening to you. "I need you to stand up so I can take you outside, can you do that?"

"No."

You kiss the top of his head, "Eddie, this is a serious injury. This isn't your Mom overreacting, this is your arm being broken, you can't fake that." Eddie's face slowly appears when he looks up from your shoulder. His eyes are very blotchy and red, snot is running down his face, and his hair is a mess.

"Please don't leave me," Eddie mumbles again, but carefully nods his head. You two spend at least thirty seconds to stand up. Every time Eddie slightly moves his arm, he makes a scream like noise, then mumbles about being fine at least five times before moving again.

As soon as Eddie is fully stood up, he grips his good hand on his bad arm and leans on your body for support. All the Losers begin exiting the house as soon as they see Eddie up and moving again. Bill is still inspecting the room, which is fine and yours and Eddie's behalf, because you two didn't want to be the last ones in the room.

Everyone is standing outside in a circle when you and Eddie come out of the house. They all stop talking, which proves that they were all talking about you and Eddie just now. Bill comes out next with a bright smile on his face.

In a quick second, a car pulls up to the sketchy house and parks. Stan is panting next to it after getting off his bike and pointing at very angry looking Mrs. K.

"Oh my god, Eddie, what the hell happened to you!" His Mother screeches. Eddie doesn't move from your arms, but stares up at his Mother in sadness. That boy looks like he is about to cry. Again.

"My arm might be—"

"Get in the car right now, Edward Kaspbrak, right now!" She yells again. Eddie looks back guiltily at you, then clutches with his good arm tighter around you. "All of you . . . all of you are bad influences on my poor Eddie, all of you except his sweet and innocent girlfriend. I can't believe this happened . . . GET IN THE CAR, EDDIE."

Poor boy grumbles under his breath, he hates it when his mother acts out like this. Instead of making his Mom any more mad, he slugs his way over to the car and pulls open the door for you. Eddie flips off all of his friends as he slams the car door closed, then buckled up his seat and patiently waits for his Mom to come back.

"I don't care what happens, but you are staying with me until this is over. I don't care what she says, you get to stay." Eddie grits through his teeth, holding your hand with his good hand. You bring his hand up to your mouth to softly kiss it, reassuring him that everything is okay. Only a small smile appear on his mouth. A small and slightly scared smile.

You two hear his Mother scream one last time before entering the car. She also slams the door shut, but immediately puts her foot on the gas to zoom out of there. Looks like the hospital is the next stop.

———

"My cast really itches," Eddie looks down at his cast and attempts to itch it. After a couple failed tries, Eddie gives up and sighs dramatically.

"At least you only need to be in it for two months or so."

"Two months too many. I can't even ride my fucking bike now!"