A Sleepover (Bill)

2nd Person POV (MOVIE)

Lying to your parents was not easy. You knew that if you told them you were staying over at Bill's house, they would flip their shit. So you told them you were staying at Beverly's apartment, and she said the same thing to her dad about staying at your house.

Bill's parents could care less about girls spending the night, as long as the group stayed in the living room. You guys all agreed to that. The cellar is scary and cold and Bill's room is a mess. Besides, there are two couches in the living room and for some reason, Bill has tons of spare blankets and pillows at his house.

"Reh-Richie, stop eat-eat-eating all the pah-pop rocks!" Bill lunges at Richie, attempting to take the candy out of his hands and away from his mouth.

"Fuck off, Bill, I need my sugar!"

You and Beverly decided to collaboratively do makeovers on each other. All of the boys were staring at you two, which gave you the idea to do the others next.

They all screamed in fear.

Alas, Beverly was able to convince Ben to paint his toes and you nearly strangled Stan to straighten his hair. In context, it is eleven at night and you are wresting Stan in Bill's living room with a straightener in one hand and your legs are wrapped around his body.

"Stop moving, Dumbass!" you screech, pulling the hot tool further away from his head. "I don't want to burn you."

"Then leave me alone!" Stan yells back, continuing to reach his arms out at me to hopefully shove away. He finally gets a hand on the straightener, pulling it out of your hand and arming himself with it.

"Back away, Fucker," he growls.

"You're a shit head!"

"Hey-hey, Y/N," Bill says quietly. You turn away from Stan, still mindful of the straightener in front of you and aware of Stan who is ready to pounce at any moment. "You cah-can play with my-my-my hair."

Stan let's you take the straightener from his hand and run over to Bill. You sit directly behind Bill on the floor, already taking pieces of his hair and curling it against his head. While the straightener isn't the best tool to curl someone's hair, it still works fine.

"This feh-feels weird," Bill laughs as you drag another piece of his hair with the straightener. Once you let go of the strand, it bounces back towards his head and rests there.

"Do not worry, you are going to look so cute, trust me."

Everyone decides to play Uno in Bill's living room as you continue to curl his hair. Richie kept encouraging you to stop and play with them, which you said no, multiple times. Just to finally shut up him, you claimed to be on Bill's team and threatened him with the straightener. He stopped talking.

When you are finally done with Bill's hair, you unplug the straightener and grab a handheld mirror from his bathroom so he doesn't have to get up. After he plays a blue eight, you hold the mirror in front of his face so he could see his hair and your smiling face.

"This is so weird, I've never seen you without straight hair before," you point out, running your fingers through the curls on his head.

At this point, Bill is blushing like crazy. He is staring at you through the mirror, completely dumbfounded about the new look you gave him. "I-I-I," he stutters, not even knowing what to say next.

"I can straighten your hair back if you want me too. Otherwise, it will go back to normal after a shower."

"Keep it!" Bill says with a little too much excitement. He flushes even more and attempts to cover it up. "I-I like it."