The Hammock Scene (Richie)

3rd Person POV (MOVIE)

To say it the simplest way possible, Y/N does not like being Eddie's twin sister. They fight all the time, they have to have the same medical issues (at least their mom says they have the same medical problems), and they have the share the same friends. To be fair, Y/N was Stan's friend first and Eddie was Bill's friend first, but then they realized they were apart of the same friend group.

On the plus side, there are enough people in the group that Eddie and Y/N don't have to interact with each other. They both know that. They both can't stop bickering with each other though. It is a serious issue. Bill does his best to control the two of them, but Stan and Richie likes to encourage the twins. It is basically problematic.

"Y/N, put on the fucking shower cap, you don't want to get spiders in your hair. Mother would freak out." Eddie stretches the cap in his hands and sets it on top of her head. She immediately rips it off and throws it back at Eddie. The two of them begin to scream at each other, but stop as soon as they hear Stan quietly ask Richie about the shower cap.

"Nobody is afraid of fucking spiders," Richie says without looking up from his magazine in the hammock. Everyone else in the tree house goes dead quiet. He looks up to see all of his friends wearing the caps, except Y/N, and sighs deeply. "I stand corrected."

"I told you, I told you!" Y/N yells back at Eddie, shoving the cap in his chest and moving towards Richie in the hammock. "Alright, move it, Loser."

Eddie throws his own shower cap off and charges to the hammock. "No way, I called dibs on the hammock next, Y/N!"

"When, Eddiebear?" Y/N teases, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, you two, when did this ever happen?" Richie crosses his arms over his chest and glares at the twins in front of him.

The two Kaspbraks poke their tongue in their mouth with annoyance, then decides at the same exact time to squish inside the hammock with Richie.

Eddie gets on top of Richie first, his foot resting on top of Richie's face. Y/N wedges her way right beside Richie, but still manages to put her own foot in Eddie's hair to mess it all up.

The situation gets worse when Eddie rocks the hammock and Y/N basically rolls on top of Richie. She lands face to face with the poor boy who is caught in the middle of another sibling fight.

Don't worry, he secretly likes it. Richie is literally a stammering mess and is full on blushing. The girl he likes is snuggling against him in a hammock, with her idiot brother and his stupid foot in between them.

"Oh no," Eddie shoves his foot further into Richie's face, "I see you, Tozier, making heart eyes at my sister. I'm here to tell you to stop, you are bad for her!"

"You don't like that, Eds," Y/N gives him a little pout, then shoves his foot out of the way and rests her head right next to Richie. She could now feel the heat radiating off of his face. The heat from blushing so much. "How about now?"

"Y/N, do you know how many diseases Richie probably has? A lot! Move away from him before you get them too."

Richie gives Eddie a very dirty look. He uses all of the force from his arms that he can and shoves Eddie onto the floor. It finally leaves Richie and Y/N tangled with each other in the hammock and laughing at the boy on the floor.

"Fuck you two," Eddie groans.

I guess I'll be updating the last of my stories that I totally forgot about in this book. I didn't realize I had some left over, so this is both a surprise for me and for you!