The Worries of a Father (Bill)

2nd Person POV (MOVIE) (ADULT)

Bill was in shock when he found out that you wanted to name your guy's first born child after his brother and one of his best friends. It made him cry happy tears, a lot of happy tears.

The day George Stanley Denbrough was born made him cry again. The name fits perfectly for the little boy that lays in your arms and Bill couldn't be happier. This is his life. He loves his life.

———

Bill is a nervous wreck.

He had been up all night watching his son sleep and being sick to his stomach. While lying in bed, he had a terrible thought that Pennywise would come back and take his child away from him. It took Georgie. It took Stan. It took Eddie. It is not going to take George Stanley Denbrough.

So for the last three hours, Bill has been doing various things and making sure his son is alright.

You knew in the back of your mind that Bill wasn't in bed with you, but you waited for him to come back. He never did.

After grabbing a spare blanket off the floor and wrapping it around your shoulders, you went on an adventure to go find him. It was pretty easy. Bill is sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery with his laptop in his lap and glasses resting on the tip of his nose.

"What are you doing up at two fifteen in the morning?" You ask, pulling the blanket further around your body.

"Writing," Bill says simply, not taking his eyes off the screen in front of him.

You sigh, "that's not true."

Bill groans, softly shutting his laptop and placing it on the ground. "I-I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, that stupid clown is staring back at me and saying it is going to take out child. I can't lose him, Y/N, our baby is too precious." He begins to softly cry into his hands with his feet steady on the ground. You take a second to frown at your poor husband, then walk over to him and rub his back. That causes him to start sobbing.

For at least five minutes, you go between rubbing Bill's back, kissing his forehead, and hugging his upper body to yours. Those few motions help him calm down a bit.

"Bill, I was there when you helped kill the damn clown. Maybe not conscious, but I was there and we both know that thing is dead. It is just your mind playing tricks on you. Pennywise will not being taking our children anytime soon." You were hoping after saying this little speech, Bill would get the hint. You and him both know the clown isn't coming back.

It works, though, Bill stops sobbing and looks up at you through his glossy eyes. "Children?" You were hoping Bill would stop crying, but it only made him cry again. Except this time, they were happy tears. He pulls you closer than before, then begins to leave small kisses against your stomach. "How far along?"

"I think a month and a half, but I was going to wait to tell you, I only just found out a couple days ago." You tell Bill as you run your fingers through his hair. "By the way, if we have another boy, we are going to name him after Eddie and Richie is his godfather."

"Damn, that man is going to spoil him rotten if that is the case."