Chapter 7

I wasn't sure if I'd die. They said they planned on taking me, but I'm sure that after the stunt I just pulled, they'd kill me on the spot. And, probably Aiden, too. I could see them walk around to my side of the truck. They'll probably find me. 

I suddenly found that I couldn't breathe. It felt like my lungs had collapsed, and my tongue was frozen. I didn't want to die! I didn't want to go out this way! 

I laid there, praying they wouldn't find me. The weird fear episode I had, left as fast as it had come.

The group started to walk towards the forest, and obviously noticed the hoodie. I hoped that was enough to make them think I ran off into the forest. 

" Guys, remember what she did with the shower? I think I'll stay behind in case this is another trick of hers." My heart sank. I can't get away now. This is the end. I saw them walk into the woods, and the one with a yellow hoodie, and ski mask stayed behind.

He started to walk around the truck. He was probably trying to intimidate me, or scare me more. 

" I know you're under the truck. I can hear your fear." He said. 

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck...... I can't get out of this. It was as if the reality of it hit me. This isn't a game. I can't be saved. I can't escape. I have no more tricks. 

" I'll give you until the count of three to get out, and I won't kill you. Yet. If you don't come out by the count of three, I'll drag you from under this truck, and I'll beat you to death before Masky and Jeff can come and make sure I don't." 

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to get out from under the truck, but my body wouldn't let me.

"1.........."

I tried moving, but I was frozen.

"2....... this is your last chance......."

I tried forcing myself to move. Maybe I could say something, like, ' Bro, my body is frozen.' But, I couldn't talk either. I was fucked. 

"3!!!" He shouted, and he crouched by the side of the truck.

His hands grabbed my legs and arms, and pulled. I let out the loudest scream I could.

I prayed that someone who lived nearby would call the police, and they'd be here in time to save Aiden. I already know that saving my own life isn't an option anymore. No one can save me now. But, Aiden has a chance. He sacrificed his own safety, to come and save me earlier. He deserves a second chance. 

The man pulled me out from under the truck, smacking my face along several pieces of metal on my way. He could've at least been a bit more gentle.

" I guess you chose to make my life harder!" He yelled, picked me up by the collar of my shirt, and slammed me into the ground. All air left my body, leaving my wheezing and coughing. 

I got into a sitting position, ignoring my body's protests.

" You.... can kill... me..... as long as..... you ......don't hurt him..." I struggled to talk in between gasps for breath as I pointed at Aiden. 

The guy turned to the truck, took a few steps. Fuck. He better not touch Aiden. Or else.... well, what could I do? Kill him? No. I probably can't even punch him. 

The man threw open Aiden's door, and grabbed him by the shoulders. 

"Don't... touch him!" I pleaded, still struggling for air.

The man looked back at me, then pulled Aiden out of the truck, and let his limp body fall to the ground.

" Don't worry, I plan on killing you first!" The man said cheerfully as he walked over to the truckbed, searched it for a second, and pulled out a crowbar.

I groaned and stood up. Perhaps if I stood my ground, I could be the first.Hey, it'll make a lasting impression before I die. 

I focused on the man before me, trying to make eye contact through the mask. I think that's supposed to be intimidating, it's worth a shot. 

He chuckled, and shook his head.

" I'm definitely never gonna forget you. You're so...... naive and foolish. But, so... courageous, and fearless.. Courage makes you blind. Being fearless puts you in dangerous situations. I never caught your name,  by the way." He said as he walked closer to me. 

He's about to kill me. Why ask for my name now?

" My name's Sammy. What about yours?" I responded, continuing to stare him down. 

"It's-" He paused, as if stopping himself from saying something. 

"It's Hoody. Call me Hoody." He responded. 

I nodded.

He lifted the crowbar, and tried getting me in the stomach, but i moved in time for it to hit my arm. Thank god the sharper end didn't hit me. I pushed through the pain in my arm, and continued to dodge as he tried hitting me.

I got slower each time, and he got faster. Soon enough, he had hit me almost everywhere but my face.

I could feel several parts of my body bleeding. Except my ear. That stopped bleeding a minute ago, and I can sorta hear again from this ear. That's good.

Hoody took aim for the final blow- my head.

I was exhausted, and in so much pain.

There were spots all over my body that throbbed, but as if half my body was broken. I could barely stand anymore. I held my hand to my stomach, where the impact had hurt the most.

Hoody swung, and I ducked with the last bit of my energy.

Well, more like collapsing to the ground with the intent of ducking. 

I couldn't take it anymore. This hurt too much, I just wanted him to get this done and over with. As long as he doesn't hurt Aiden.

And that's when the tears started to roll down my face. This is all my fault. 

There I was, curled up in fetal position on the ground, crying my heart out in front of this guy. 

I heard someone sigh, and I looked up. Hoody was staring at me, and I could feel his eyes through his mask.

" Get it over with!" I cried, letting more tears flow from my eyes. 

Hoody looked down for a moment, then back at me. It was almost like he snapped out of a trance, even his posture changed. 

" I'm sorry..." He mumbled as he swung the crowbar over his head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Guys, I'm sorry that update took so long. I went to bed early for the first time in a while, and suddenly, my whole sleep schedule was thrown off. I usually stay up til like 3 in the morning working on this, but NOPE my body actually wanted to sleep. And, I've been busy lately, but alas, I'm a few chapters ahead now, and I hope on updating regularly! So, adios my friends, for I might stay up late tonight working on this, and perhaps update it a few chapters to make up for my unexpected absence. 

Sincerely, 

SeeTheStarsInTheSky

uwu i luv u guys