Chapter 16

My mother and I spent the first hour of our girls night playing Just Dance and listening to music really loud.

Then we started to bake some brownies. We had our onesies on, my mom in a unicorn one, I was in my cookie monster one.

I guess it was interesting dancing around and making brownies with my mom while were in onesies. It was distracting. I didnt think about Aiden the whole time.

By 10 o'clock that night, we baked all the cookies, some brownies, a cake, and we were starting on a pizza.

After we finished making the pizza, we let it cool down in the kitchen and put on a movie.

"Soo... a horror movie, or a disney movie... or a romance one?" My mom asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"No horror movies though.."I reply. My mom nods.

I think it was obvious I wouldn't particularly enjoy a horror movie, especially with everything going on.

We ended up putting Beauty and The Beast in the DVD player and starting to watch that.

We were munching on some candy and popcorn. It felt so... normal? Kind of. I mean, it made me feel normal.

Halfway through the movie, we started eating our pizza, it was finally cooled down.

When were done watching Beauty and The Beast, we started frosting the cake. We used some light blue frosting, and put fish and sealife themed sprinkles on it as well.

Next thing I knew, it was midnight, and my mom was asleep next to me on the couch, a plate of cookies still on her lap.

I took the plate off of her lap, and set it on the table next to the couch. I ran to the kitchen, an dput a slice of cake on a plate, and accompanied it with a few cookies. Then I grabbed another plate and put a slice of pizza on it.

I ran upstairs to my room, and set my food on my nightstand, then went to grab my phone from my pocket.

Shit.

Toby crushed my phone.

I decided to just turn on my tv and watch some random shows.

When I sat down, I grabbed my plate and prepared myself to pull an all nighter.

After about an hour or so of watching FRIENDS, I got an eerie feeling that sent chills down my spine.

I looked around my room, to no avail.

Nothing was in my room, besides me.

Nobody was in my room, besides me.

At least, I'm pretty sure.

I started to hear a tapping on my window. I looked, and nearly jumped out of my skin.

It was Toby.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Y-Ya know, you a-are qu-quite an interesting p-person."

Why is he here?

I'm not supposed to make contact with them. AT ALL.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. Toby doesnt respond.

He just starts walking around my room, observing an inspecting everything.

"Do you need to talk to me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

I look at him curiously.

He had a few bloodstains, some fresh looking ones smeared across his hoodie.