Chapter 12/ A/N

I geuss the man carrying me through the forest was pretty uneventful. We got to a mansion after a bit. I couldn't see it well in the dark, but it was pretty big.

He dragged me onto the porch, and let me go to open the door. I tried to get up and run, but he grabbed my arm with a grip like iron and pulled me back towards him. It hurt, for only a second, but he loosened his grip. I could feel his eyes on me, which made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Just... d-don't do anything st-stupid, pip-pipsqueak." The man said as he opened the door.

The only things I could think of as he opened the door were some of the stupidest choices I could make.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a while. Just to let you know, I have recently started my first year of high school. And WHOA, is it way different from middle school.

But yeah, I'm tryna catch up on school as well as my mental health. I've got alot of stress right now, and I'm trying to manage it. I'm still paying attention to this story. Im still trying to plan out the story a bit more efficiently. But yeah, I'm trying here, and im gonna try to update more regularly, but ya know, I'm only human.

Sincerely,
SeeTheStarsInTheSky

UwU