Welcome!

————

(Published and Started:- January 1st 2019.
Unpublished:- May 30th, 2019
Deleted and Rewriting:- August 16th, 2019)

Just like the title of this chapter says, WELCOME!

I welcome each and every eye that has and that will eventually stumble on this humble piece of art.

In other words, thank you so much for clicking and giving this book an ultimate try.

You see, you're about to embark on an amazing self-discovery journey. So, I hope you're geared up for it!

So, I started this book in January, it was initially (and still is) an entry for Wattpad's Open Novella Contest. The journey throughout the contest was quite thrilling and it made this little novella turn into something beautiful...

Although, it was longlisted (and obviously didn't win), I still wish to turn this book into something wonderful; something I'll be so proud of it.

So, I'll be currently rewriting and updating chapters.

All I need right now is your support. Help me to make this book the best it can be.

And how can you do that, you ask?

Lemme tell you; by always sharing and voting at the end of each chapter - so this piece of my daily toil will reach as much readers as it can. And sincerely giving comments; comments that point out any mistake seen and help correct every fault.

So, please don't hesitate to support me, through the ways listed above.

Remember when I said 'self discovery'.... You might think I was exaggerating by mentioning that. But it truly is.

My earnest prayer as you swipe up each page is that, just like Melissa - our main character - you eventually get to throw off that baggage of mistakes and rediscover yourself..

Most of us have been cloaked with the jacket of past mistakes. Just like Melissa, you might have let those grievous offences and awful blunders keep you away from the people you love and from the things you love doing. It might have even made you hide from yourself because of sheer self hatred.

For those of us that are still engulfed in that sea of guilt arising from unforgettable mistakes and that have lost our identities, I pray for self-discovery as you read each chapter.

And of course, this is still a mystery book. But, as I mentioned earlier, one of rediscovery..

I hope you enjoy and learn from each chapter. And you duly support me by your votes and comments!

One last thing before I go.

Has there ever been such horrendous mistake that has caused you to wallow in a pit of guilt with no way out and thus blocking away from both yourself, loved ones and even the whole world?

If so, please don't hesitate to tell me through the comments. And I'll tell you mine through a reply to the comment.

The first step to moving away from those mistakes and dropping the guilt is by sincerely speaking out. So, let's speak away the guilt and past mistakes!

C'mon guys, let's do this!

P.S:- If you'd love to connect with me for anything; be it, for just saying hi (random talking), business (I do have doubts on this one, but any hoo!) Or for any reason at all (And you might wanna drop by). Here's where else you can find me;

Don't forget to say hi! I'd love to know you as much I'd love you to know me!

I love you guys so much. You're all family to me!

Thanks for everything!
Lots of ice cream and chocolate (cause they both symbolize love and family bond!)
Komfort88💋

***

Update! (12/08/2021) :

So, hey guys! How are you?

Okay... So, I'll just say this; life happened, and I was unnable to have finished this story, despite the million times I'd said I would.

Nevertheless, the Watty Awards is at the corner, and somehow I believe I have a chance, if I'm able to complete this before or on the 30th.

I'll try my possible to do so, and my complete my other contracted novel (which is a couple of errors I have to correct).

So, please pray for me and this book. That Stranger Danger wins, and everything works out fine.

PS: They'll be quite an amount of changes to this story. Title, characters, so on, will be changed, but I believe that it's for the greater good...

... 'cause this time, I'll actually follow an outline! — unlike before, when I was literally writing at the seat of my pants.

So, I'll be starting from Chapter 1, 'cause I'm not sure I know where the story is even going now. And the story will end in Chapter 30 - 40; making it an actual complete novel.

Anywhoo, see y'all in all of the chapters!

I pray this story gets through, and wins! Amen.

Love,

Comfort.