XVI

A/N:- Here's a sneak peek of what's going on, in Spencer's mind. I hope you're geared up for it!

P.S:- Merry Christams y'all!! And Happy Boxing Day guys!!

Hope the holidays are treating you well!!

****

++ Unedited ++

Chapter 16 / Spencer!

An evil person is like a dirty window, they never let the light shine through.”

-- William Makepeace Thackery.

————

Back at the prison....

Inmate Spencer!" A skinny prison guard called out, sadistically. "Come out now! You've got a visitor - the usual one."

With hands stuck by his sides and a deadpan look all over him, his eyes trailed Spencer's figure leaving the other inmates and passing through the opened cell gate.

But, Spencer didn't hesitate to do so, in nothing but complete disdain. His brows remained arched and lips ever so gnarled. And his gaze was one that'd easily shatter a being into a thousand pieces, just on the first look. It was that intense.

Clad in the conventional, white inmate clothing, Spencer made his way to the visiting room as he walked straightforward, with the guard right behind him. In every one of his stumpy steps, were the guard's preying eyes, paying close attention, incase he attempted an escape.

On getting to the door of the visiting room, he stood statesque with the previous hint of hatred in his eyes, as they busied itself with scanning its environs.

Spencer had always been a huge and  handsome man. Even before a peek was spared at his gorgeous face, his bulgy muscles - which always portruded in every one of his clothing - never failed to pull every girl's eye. Be it old, middle-aged or young.

To be honest, his height wasn't any less intimidating. Most people literally looked up to him. 

Six foot seven seemed to be no joke....

It earned him the unconcious yet popularly intense respect that arose from fear - by every person he'd meet.

Trust Spencer to use such intimidatory height, looks and build to his advantage - whenever it called for it.

And now seemed to be just the perfect time for such 'show of domininon'.

The guard who'd been behind Spencer left his back and appeared in front of him, as he led Spencer to the seat adjacent to the visitor's. A brown table was set at the centre of the two chairs.

And the only source of brightness in such little room - tagged the visiting room - remained a dangling light bulb that illuminated nothing but dim light.

Though a prisoner, Spencer always walked in great esteem. His shoulders would always remain high and mighty as his heads remained raised, elegantly. His fingers would curl themselves into a fist as both of his hands would remain curved, while his leg took stocky and august tramps.

It was in the same manner that Spencer trudged over to the chair.

Now eyeball to eyeball with his host, only the sight of Spencer was enough to make the so called 'visitor' jump right out of his skin. His glower was extremely fear inducing.