You Did What!

Peter was bouncing around the backseat of the car with the speed of one of Clint's arrows. His entire body was buzzing with energy.

I can't wait to work with Mr. Stark in the labs for the entire weekend!

"Are we there yet?" Peter asked Happy for the thousandth- maybe even the millionth- time. Happy had rolled up the divider after Peter had asked him this for the 10th time, and had disconnected the car phone after the 15th time Peter called him through it.  

Jeez. Talk about short tempered and grumpy. He needs to take inspiration from his name.

After what seemed like infinity, the car rolled to a stop in front of the Stark tower. He quickly said goodbye to Happy and sprinted through the gates. He didn't need a badge as FRI recognized him automatically. He jammed his finger into a button and jumped into the now open elevator.

"Good Afternoon Peter." FRI's metallic voice chimed through the elevator "Where would you like me to take you?"

Peter smiled at the sound of her humanoid voice. "Take me to Mr. Stark, FRI." Peter said happily.

The elevator immediately took off to the 100th floor, where Tony's private lab was. "Oh and Peter, I must warn you. Boss is with-", but Peter didn't catch the person's name as the doors dinged open at that moment and Peter ran out of the elevator.

Besides, it was probably just an intern.

He quickly scanned his hand print, typed in his security code and stepped inside. He threw his bag onto the floor and shrugged his jacket off his shoulders. Since Peter's back was facing the opposite direction, Peter didn't notice Tony's guest.

"What are we going to do today Mr. Sta-" Peter said, freezing mid sentence. Right next to Tony was Bruce frikin' Banner!

"Oh my god!" Peter whispered "Am I hallucinating?." Bruce's face seemed to scrunch up in confusion.

"Hello!" Bruce said, extending his hand. "I'm Bruce Banner. You must be Peter. I've heard a lot about you."

Peter just started at his hand unblinkingly. "Did I do something wrong?" Bruce asked Tony.

"Wait for it..." Tony smirked.

Peter suddenly unfroze and started screaming excitedly. "Oh my god. I'm in the same room as Bruce Banner! Oh- he wants me to shake his hand! He knows my name!" Peter shouted.

"Huh?" Bruce asked confused. He never had anyone fangirl over him and not Hulk instead.

"Hi! I'm Peter Parker - you know that already don't you? Oh my god! You're Dr. Banner!" Peter said, furiously shaking his hand.

"Please - call me Bruce." Peter grinned "Okay, Bruce!"

"Hey! You still call me Mr. Stark!" Tony said, feigning hurt.

"Yeah but you're not the Bruce Banner!" Peter declared. "I need to tell Ned!" He said, whipping out his phone.

Ned picked up at the second ring. "What's up?" He asked Peter.

"Guess who I'm talking to!" Peter exclaimed into the phone.

"IDK, is it Mr. Stark?" Ned asked, rolling his eyes on the other end.

"DR. BRUCE BANNER." Peter screamed.

"HOLY HELL -" Ned said, but was cut off by Peter, who was wincing at Ned's volume.

"Shhh. Gotta Go!" He said, hanging up the phone.

"What. Is. Happening" Bruce asked, confused yet again.