Confused? Me Too

Peter groggily walked across the lab, fetching a screwdriver and a wrench for some modifications that he was making to the Iron gauntlet. He slowly sat back onto a workbench, not realizing that he had missed it completely. Instead, he accidentally sat on thin air. His hands groped the table lazily, and he looked back-confused-when he realized that the arm was over on another table.

He let out a groan and tried to use telekinesis to magically make it appear in front of him as Tony looked at Peter in alarm.

"I give up!" Peter sighed and walked towards Tony, immediately collapsing onto him and curling his arms around his neck.

"How much sleep has he had FRI?" Tony asked, concerned.

"Mr. Parker has had approximately six hours of sleep in the past five days." FRI replied.

"I'm going to have to ground the kid when he wakes up" Tony groaned, looking at the kid who had already fallen into a deep slumber. "If  he wakes up" Tony corrected, picking Peter up bridal style and carrying him to his room, which was quite close to the lab due to a few hundred episodes like this one.

Tony slowly tried to pry his kid off himself, as Peter was adamantly sticking to Tony. Peter was extremely clingy when he was drowsy.

"Hey, kid?" Tony said, checking to see if he could hear him.

"Yeah?" Peter replied groggily. "You do remember that the Rogue Avengers are coming back tomorrow right?" Tony said, treading on thin water.

Peter was still angry at the rogues but had pushed it deep inside for Tony. Together, they had figured out a compromise between the government and the rogues, and now they could return to their normal lives, no longer fugitives. 

"Yup..." Peter said, his brain processing it as 'You do remember that the broke cantaloupes are robbing a bank tomorrow night?' (A/N: IDK, as long as it rhymes.)

Tony smiled as he tucked Peter into his countless blankets, wrapping him up like a cocoon. Hopefully, tomorrow won't be as bad as he thought it would be.

_____________________________

Peter yawned adorably as he rubbed his eyes with his fists. He blinked a few times before realizing that he was in his room.

"Huh," He thought. "Mr. Stark must've bought me here. Again." He climbed out of bed and lazily brushed his teeth with an Iron Man toothbrush and marched towards the living room.

He walked into the room in his Hawkeye PJs, not caring if Pepper, Bruce, Rhodey or Tony saw him in them. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was 1:32 pm. He had slept for a long time.

"Hey, Mr. Stark."

"Hey, Bambi."

He shuffled towards the kitchen, something nagging him at the back of his mind. "There was something important today, something about cantaloupes and a... bank?" Peter shook his head, mixing pancake batter in a bowl.

Peter bustled about the kitchen as the newly arrived Rogue Avengers unabashedly stared at him. "Want some, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked him, unaware of the company they had.

"No thanks, kiddo" Tony said, face immediately lighting up as he talked to Peter, something that happened only when he was with Pep, Rhodey or Bruce. All the Avengers started wondering about who this kid was.

"I wouldn't mind some." Sam piped up as Peter spun around in shock. "Gah!" He screamed, throwing the entire bowl of pancake batter at Sam.

Clint fell from the sofa, dying of laughter. "Oh my god!" He wheezed out "That's priceless!" He said, gesturing wildly at a batter covered Sam, who was slowly wiping his face. Even Steve and Bucky chuckled lightly.