Bonus Chapter (Part 3)

Thor roared loudly as he smashed his hammer into the metal skull of a robot. He deftly spun his trusty hammer, and thrust it towards the sky, causing all robots in a one mile radius to fry up and collapse. Thor slumped in relief and took the liberty of looking at the battle around him.

They were losing. Badly.

The only things that he could see were robots and ruins. A strong gale blew through the battlefield, snapping Thor back to attention as he spun his hammer fast and launched into the sky.

He was on civilian duty for the time being, and he scoured the ground carefully for any person who might need his help. Two minutes and forty robots later, he spotted a small girl trapped under a collapsed wall, surrounded by six robots.

He rushed to her aid, only to be beaten to it by Natasha. He landed next to her and started battling the bots as Nat rescued the girl.

"Lady Natasha" Thor boomed, "We make a good team!"

"Yeah." Nat said through gritted teeth, the effort taking a toll on her.

"You seem to be in discomfort." Thor noted as he realised that Nat's right leg was covered in shattered glass and blood. The rest of her was almost as badly damaged as her leg.

"You are in need of urgent medical assistance." Thor told her gently.

"No!" Nat refused. "There's still people left to save."

"Lady Natasha, I urge you to rest for a few minutes in order to heal your wounds."

"There's no need of it Thor." Nat gasped as her legs buckled under her. Thor caught her gently as he lifted both of them up in the sky.

"Nat." Thor said. "You won't be able to save a lot of people if you're injured. I'll take care of it till you're back."

"Fine."

He took her to Clint, who immediately rushed to her aid. He ran into the battlefield almost at once, trying to save as many people as he could.

Just as he had promised.

______________________________________

"Tony." Peter said, amazed. "This is either your best idea or your worst."

"I like to think it's one of the best!" Tony exclaimed. "I like to think all of my ideas are the best."

Peter chuckled at that, glad that Tony was back to his usual snarky self. Or at least acting like he was. Whatever the case, Peter was glad that Tony was not allowing that to distract him from the task at hand.

Speaking of it, Project YoungTony'sIdea was currently nothing more than a basic skeleton.

"So." Peter said, uncertain. "What do you want me to do?" He asked Tony.

"I want you to start assembling the front and rear as I work out the mechanics."

"Alright."

They worked in tandem for a while, the only sounds being the occasion sizzle of a torch or the bang of a hammer against metal. They made a great team, passing each other the exact tools that they needed without even asking.

Peter walked over to a corner of the room to see if they had a few spare gears when he noticed DUM-E silently sitting there inactive.

He could help Peter and Tony out with a few of the parts requiring precision.

Peter tapped the robot and adjusted it as it hummed to life. "Can you-h-h-hear me?" DUM-E squeaked out.

Peter scrambled back in shock. DUM-E couldn't talk. "Holy shit!" Peter breathed.