Revealed

"Ready Pete?" Tony asked, ruffling Peter's hair as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of him, before settling down with a cup of coffee for himself. Peter nodded curtly and started attacking and devouring his breakfast. Even the extreme fear and anxiety that he was feeling couldn't stop him from eating.

"Woah, slow down Peter." Dr. Strange said, settling down next to them with his own breakfast. "Can't" Peter said in between chews "Gonna be late for school." Peter stuffed the last pancake on his plate into his mouth. He then eyed Dr. Strange's pile and quickly stole one from his plate, giving him a quick hug and running away before he could protest.

"Woah, slow down there kid!" Tony said, after being nearly knocked down by his son. "Don't forget I'm coming with you today!" Tony called out to Peter's receding figure. "OK!" Peter shouted over his shoulder, and disappeared from view.

"I swear that kid will be the death of me." Tony and Stephen muttered together, and looked at each other in amusement before laughing lightly. "Bye honey" Tony said, planting a light kiss on Stephen's cheek before running after Peter.

______________________________________

"You remember the drill?" Tony asked Peter as the teen tapped his watch, making his iconic red and blue suit form around him like a second skin. They were currently parked a block away from Midtown High. "Yes dad." Peter said, rolling his eyes. "You're even more nervous than me."

"Well I'm afraid you'll Peter this into a bad situation." Tony said as he handed Peter his web shooters. "Did you just...use my name as a verb?" Peter asked, laughing silently. Tony just rolled his eyes at that. "Go knock 'em dead Underoos!" Tony smiled at Peter as he left the car.

A small crowd had formed around the Maserati Granturismo as people excitedly whispered among themselves, wondering who the car belonged to. All of them started gasping and screaming when Spider-Man exited the car and bowed to them before swinging away towards Midtown High.

______________________________________

Peter nervously tugged at his mask as he neared his school. Sure, he had wandered those corridors too many times to count, but this time he was going to his school not as Peter Parker, the bullied nerd, but as the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. 

He jumped down from the building as he reached his school, throwing in a back flip, before landing perfectly in between the crowd. Immediately, they all screamed and rushed towards Peter, almost knocking him into the ground- which was saying something, considering his super strength.

"Spider-Man! Can you sign my cards?"

"Can you sign my backpack?"

"Can you show us some of your moves?"

"Spider-Man! Hey bro! Remember me? You took my car!"

"Spider-Man! Web me up to a wall!"

OK. So the last one was a bit weird.

"Sorry guys, but I need to sort out a few things in the office first." Peter said, voice automatically going slightly deeper as he adopted the personality of his alter ego. He turned around and walked towards the office, before remembering he wasn't supposed to know the way. 

He scanned the eager crowd warily before his eyes landed on Ned. His spider lenses widened in delight as he called upon Ned. "Hey Ned! Want to show me where the office is?" Peter shouted, and Ned was unceremoniously given a hundred assorted glares. 

Ned grinned a little before making his way towards Peter, and Peter grinned back at him in reply under his spider mask. He could always count on his guy in the chair. As his best friend came towards him, he saw Flash trying to trip Ned, making him stumble, before grabbing him by his shirt and whispering "You think your special huh? If I were you I wouldn't get too cocky."