Part 3

"Missing? What do you mean, 'he's gone missing'?" Steve asked running his hands through his hair.
"We were training and he kind of." Tony started.
"He suddenly got frustrated and the winter soldier came out, he fought us and ran off." Clint said.
"And you didn't check the security cameras?" I added.
"They didn't pick up anything." Tony said.
"Right, guys, no need to panic." Bruce said.
"No need to panic! Your kidding me right! My friend has gone missing!" Steve yelled.
"It's just the same as if any of us ran away." Thor spoke.
"This is different! I've known him since 1930! He helped me a lot, he brought me the confidence that I needed!" He yelled once again.
"Yeah, you 'needed' him, but you don't anymore! Maybe your better off without him." Tony spoke.
"Um, what did you just say?!" Steve shouted.
"Nothing, Listen I'm sorry. But Bucky isn't our first priority at the moment, yes he may be a part of the team, however we have a world to keep safe." Tony said.
"And he helps keeping it safe!" I butted in.
"I'm sorry, did we invite  in this conversation Tara?" Tony said sassily.
I scoffed.
"Guys seriously! Bucky has gone missing, Tony stop being a jerk and let us find him, Steve suck it up and Tara just shut up!" Bruce announced.
The three of us rolled our eyes, Tony laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You, you're cute when your angry." I flipped Tony with my wind power. The team bursted our laughing.

It has now been two hours, the team and I have searched all the footage and every single detail that could help us find Bucky.
"Guys, I've had enough, we've been doing this for two hours and we haven't got anything, I'm going out there." I said putting my leather jacket on.
"Don't! If Bucky finds yo-" Steve was interrupted.
"If Bucky finds me, I'll bring him back, unconscious or not." I smirked.
I ran out the tower at a light speed. To be honest I was quite nervous about this, let me explain. Bucky and I used to date until we both kind of didn't feel anything for each other, so I thought. I was the one who broke up with Bucky. We had been going out for 4 years, but nothing special ever happened, we had hardly any time together. When I broke up with him, it was the night he was going to propose to me. He didn't say anything until the next week where I found that he hadn't been out of his room for 5 days because he was too embarrassed to face me. But since then, we've been fine, I just don't know what he will be like when he's the winter soldier. I've only seen him a few times, and to be honest, for me, he's pretty scary.

I was just about to pass Central Park when I heard a scream.
"Help!"
"Ma'am, stay calm, and I won't hurt you!"
Found him.
I ran into the direction of the screams. I reached an alley way.
"Hiya, old pal." I interrupted them and gave Bucky a small wave.
"Go away!" He yelled.
"I don't think so." I smirked.
I flew over to him and knocked his grip off the lady. I was now straddling him.
"Ma'am get out of here! Do not call the police!" I shouted. Bucky was struggling underneath me. Until the woman was out of site, I got off him and stood back, giving him time to get up.
"Vy ne dolzhny etogo delat'" he spoke.
"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't speak Russian Bucky." I scoffed.
"Who the hell is bucky?" Suddenly he came charging towards me.